Media Aljamain Sterling trained with the only guy that's beaten Petr Yan

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

Aljo trained with Magomed Tiger Magomedov. Petr Yan's only loss. Petr Yan went on to avenge that loss. Yan is the only loss on Magomedov's record

Aljo says that Magomedov may have inferred that Yan was on the juice in Magomedov vs Yan 2 because Yan got stronger.

Last edited:
Yan is defs on that RUSADA special

Yan also got slept in the ammys by some no-name

<mma4>

This is honestly very interesting stuff going into this fight.

The first Magomedov fight was a robbery anyway.

Aljo trained with Magomed Tiger Magomedov. Petr Yan's only loss. Petr Yan went on to avenge that loss. Yan is the only loss on Magomedov's record

Aljo says that Magomedov may have inferred that Yan was on the juice in Magomedov vs Yan 2 because Yan got stronger.

I don't know what the scoring criteria was in that fight but Yan beat the sh#$#t out of him in that fight. That was before Yan had TDD. Aljo won't get those takedowns on Yan.

15-9
Lost 4 of his last 5.
1 Win in the last 3 years. Just checking his record, as soon he got into the aca, dude just fell off.

He's been fighting very high level competition in ACA and his fight with Keferov who's now the undefeated champion was extremely close.

He's been fighting very high level competition in ACA and his fight with Keferov who's now the undefeated champion was extremely close.
I bet. I consider aca the second best promotion talent wise behind the ufc. Seems like killers always come from there and make their way to the ufc or bellator.

Back