Been a die hard fan

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For decades. It’s amazing to see the
evolution of the game. From Chuck to Rua to machida and then Jon Jones took over and big brothered everybody.

Silva to weak ass weidman to rockhold and now Adesanya, Romero and Costa

Also I don’t like that champs retire with the belt. Khabib and triple C need to come back and fight until they pass the belt to a younger better stronger faster opponent. Why not stay int the game and get kod 5 in a row like chuck did???

For decades. It’s amazing to see the
evolution of the game. From Chuck to Rua to machida and then Jon Jones took over and big brothered everybody.

Silva to weak ass weidman to rockhold and now Adesanya, Romero and Costa

Also I don’t like that champs retire with the belt. Khabib and triple C need to come back and fight until they pass the belt to a younger better stronger faster opponent. Why not stay int the game and get kod 5 in a row like chuck did???
Funny you mentioned Chuck as the start of your evolution story. His training partner from three decades ago is the number ranked LHW contender today. Lol at evolution

Im not sure if you are joking? lol

lol. He was wack. He is proof the lightning can strike twice in the same place.

Right, because he never won again after fighting Anderson.

Also, getting soundly beaten over 4 rounds is not lightning striking.

Im not sure if you are joking? lol

Kinda. But the torch needs to be passed on. Not put down to be picked up by some random motha effer down the road.

he got lucky. He was wack and y’all know it very well

Delusional. How do you get lucky when you outclass an opponent for 4 rounds, in 2 separate fights?

Lucky is Anderson subbing Chael.

Delusional. How do you get lucky when you outclass an opponent for 4 rounds?

He was always a gasser. He did have a solid chin. But as soon as he gassed he would plod and wing punches. Silva got silly in the first match and then broke his leg.

Delusional. How do you get lucky when you outclass an opponent for 4 rounds, in 2 separate fights?

Submissions are not lucky at all. Jits is all about precision.

Why not stay int the game and get kod 5 in a row like chuck did???

giphy.webp

I was a big Die hard fan until it came out about Bruce and abuse scandal

How long have you been training UFC for bro ?

Back