Do babies make women weak? UPDATE! IS THIS VIDEO PROOF?

Sickbro69420

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Amanda nunes is one of my favorite fighters and she always brings it up I'm thinking she lost some of her edge due to being a mother. I hope it's not true.
Woman make men weak in fighting.
Do babies make women weak in fighting?

Let's hope baby Regan Nunes doesn't fuck up mommy Amanda's nunes killer instinct.

UPDATE: THIS JUST IN. BABY REGAN IS TAKEN TO TRAINING CAMP! YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Last edited:
Amanda nunes is one of my favorite fighters and she always brings it up I'm thinking she lost some of her edge due to being a mother. I hope it's not true.

Let's hope baby Regan Nunes doesn't fuck up mommy Amanda's nunes killer instinct.

She is not the mother of the child. It’s her girlfriends that is the mother, she is just a caretaker, that has no biological link to the baby.

Amanda is by far one of my favorite fighters not just “WMMA” but overall; For the first time I am betting against her due to a variety of reasons but her having a kid is not one.

Too many variables.
  • Are you talking about women who've given birth vs those who haven't?
  • Are you talking about women who identify as mothers?
  • Are you talking about women who have primary custody vs. no custody?
Would be interesting to see if adoption plays into it as well.

Amanda is by far one of my favorite fighters not just “WMMA” but overall; For the first time I am betting against her due to a variety of reasons but her having a kid is not one.

Why are you betting against her? In curious.

Back