Who else's local movie theatre is showing UFC 259 for 20 bucks?

What theaters are open during the pandemic?

I remember seeing Chuck vs. Rich at the theater. It was cool.

Pandemic? What’s that?

I’m in the BASED state of Florida.

Ron-DeSantis.jpg

Unfortunately the Buffalo Wild Wings in my town closes at 10pm, I think my closest option to watch UFC 259 is at least 30 miles away :(

The local Grand Theatre Movie Theatre will be showing the entire event for 20 bucks. I didn't know this was a thing with movie theaters.

Where? Actually might as well order it. You’ll be $80 in after a little bit of food and drinks.

Pandemic? What’s that?

I’m in the BASED state of Florida.

Ron-DeSantis.jpg

Oh yeah. That fucker is crooked as fuck. The pandemic is a lil on the fake side. Trump isn’t necessary. The media is super biased on both sides. You know what!?!?!? Everything is rigged. Fuk the world!!!

The local Grand Theatre Movie Theatre will be showing the entire event for 20 bucks. I didn't know this was a thing with movie theaters.

I remember a local movie theater showed the only Bellator PPV for around $15 a few years ago. I remember there was a website that had a listing of UFC/MMA events and what theaters they were shown in, kind of like the bar locator, but I can't remember the name of it.

Pretty sweet deal for this event. Is that the whole event or just the main card?

Back