Media Poirier meets Shaq

Yep. He's also going to become a co-owner of BKFC showing that he's a degenerate-level combat sports fan just like most of the posters here.
Why on earth would he purchase any part of that and how much is he spending on it?

Shaq is from my home city, Newark NJ, and he does a lot if things here. As kids growing up, my friends and cousins met him multiple times in the neighborhood but I always missed him lol. One of their family members did security for him.

I used to date a girl from Pittsburgh and she always told me nothing good came from New Jersey. As a Devils fan, I took that personally and would always use Shaq as an example to shush her up (along with Bon Jovi, Frankie Vali, and Bruce Springsteen).

Shaq’s size made Dustin feel insecure just a lil’.

Poirier would KO shaq.

Shaq is too big and he actually has rudimentary MMA training.

That fight would NOT be set in stone.

And when I say "big", he is...BIG, and SUPER strong too.

When Devon Larratt arm wrestled him, he said gave MASSIVE props to his natural power.

I used to date a girl from Pittsburgh and she always told me nothing good came from New Jersey. As a Devils fan, I took that personally and would always use Shaq as an example to shush her up (along with Bon Jovi, Frankie Vali, and Bruce Springsteen).
Yes, we definitely have a few gems hailing from Jersey, even from the worst neighborhoods.

Yes, we definitely have a few gems hailing from Jersey, even from the worst neighborhoods.
One of my buddies has a beach house in Mantoloking. Great place to be in the summer time.

Shaq one of the OG fans of ufc isn't he?

Charles as well. Hes said he likes watching MMA and boxing more than other sports and was a big Frank Murr fan.

Was also beside Anderson when Shale called him out after beating Stann lol

Shocking O'neal

Back