Jan is going to knock out Izzy

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been feeling this coming ever since I heard that they're fighting. Jan is a monster.

I look forward to it. Jan is easy to like and Izzy has irritated me ever since #tittygate and the whole humping thing with the Brazilian steroid model.

War wolfenstein 3d fighter!

6164372_86ef016bb83ab1fbe3632879ed6a85b8_wm.jpg

GettyImages-1276892053-scaled.jpg

GettyImages-1276892785.jpg

I think Adesanya will be on his bike and might be too fast for Blachowicz to catch. But I really like Blachowicz as a fighter and he's a likeable guy.

I mostly just hope it's a good fight.

I want Jan to win just because he will fight glover right away
izzy maybe will go back to defend the middleweight belt and keeps the old man waiting

The choreographed entrance dance was pathetic. Guy has a bad case of the “look at me”

Not hating Izzy, but, yeah, I'm also picking Blach.

I get the feeling that Izzy will be much faster, winning a decision. If he does get a finish, I predict it will be caused greatly by leg kicks.

Gastelum and Whittaker both landed on Adesanya.. Gastelum even hurting him. If Jan can land the same, I do not see why he can't finish Adesanya if that were to happen.

Hit him brutally, yes. Sleep him? Idk. Izzy isn't some plodding big chongus with a turn off switch we've seen before.

Anyone crazy enough a 5 fight parley on Jan, Dober, Sterling, Cruz and anderson is 1-343 a $100 bet would win you $34314.04 on bovada.

Again Crazy enough.

Back