Media Luke Rockhold wrestling a bull displaying incredible strength

Trying to get to mount on the bull at the end of the clip. That's as instinctual to Rockhold as him popping right up after getting knocked out to receive one more blow to fully punch his ticket to the shadow realm
AmericanPsychoDC_zpsaedac453.gif

Bull wins by strikes in round 2...

But no. Rockhold always looked like a really good grappler at least at MW.

Damn he even got mount not surprised though Rockhold legit has some of the best Jujitsu in the UFC

Luke wrestling a bear

5ywYPA.gif

giphy.gif
Oh look, one second after I wrote the message and you put the gifs..

I knew this thread was made to praise Khabib somehow. Everything from you is about Khabib

You're obsessed with him

Last edited:
Meh. I am more impressed by the tiny little baby calf. That was just a baby and Luke could still do F all while having a full head grip. Animals make us humans look like Z level athletes. Lol, even Khabib shat his britches when that little Kadyrov cat flinched at him. It's alot different when you are not dealing with a dejected, drugged up, declawed, muzzled, chained up, domesticated animal for us humans to beat up on to feel big. I would post pics and videos about what happens when the animals punch back, but my account would not last long. <45>

Last edited:
Damn that looked wild :D

Good for him.

Isn't this like super dangerous though? Like you could get your jaw pulverized over a few laughs?

Anyone here ever done this?

Never understood the desire to assault animals for the sake of "entertainment," but to each their I own I guess.

It was a steer.
Steer wrestling has been a rodeo event forever. Big boys chase the steer on a horse and wrestle it to the ground. I tried it once on my uncles ranch. Didn't turn out well.

That's not a bull, that's a steer. Theres an event called steer wrestling (or bulldogging) where a guy slides off a running horse on to the steer and throws it to the ground. It's far more impressive than what Luke did already having the steer caught in a chute. This really wasn't all that noteworthy, bro. There's metric fuckloads of rodeo cowboys that can do this and do it much better than Luke.

Back