Media Will Brooks praises Michael Chandler, but confident he’d defeat him again: ‘He’s not hard to beat’

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
“Whatever, he’s had success, and hey man, best of luck to him, keep doing your thing, but I tell you what, as a competitor it gets you fired up,” Brooks continued. “You get a little angry, you get a little bitter, you get a little pissy taste in your mouth because I’d beat any of those guys. Especially, you look at a guy like these Dan Hookers that he knocks out, and blah blah blah, as a competitor you’re like, ‘Yo, you just got knocked out by a ‘45er and then you beat up some old man Ben Henderson,’ and you come in and I get pissed at Dan Hooker because I’m like, ‘Yo, that guy’s not hard to beat. He’s not hard to beat.’ I’m sounding like a jerk now, but as a competitor that’s where I’m at. It lights a fire.

“So I’ll tell you what, when I saw that happen, I jumped up off the couch and I was gassed up. I can beat these guys, I know I can beat these guys. I can jump up off my couch right now and beat Chandler and beat Dan Hooker and beat these guys, but I’m not in a position to say that. I can’t get on media and say that, I can’t get on social media and say that, because right now I am Mr. Irrelevant in MMA. So it’s one of those things where you look at it like, well I gotta get to work. Right now I’m trying to get to work, and maybe God puts it in my position where I can get back to the UFC and I can get back some of those wins that I left.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/3/...ent-hed-defeat-him-again-hes-not-hard-to-beat

Of course OP is a Khabib fan

They are insecure and try to shit on Chandler whenever they get an opportunity

I will always remember way Chandler reacted after Brooks hit him with that right hand...

It was like those old-school cartoon characters seeing stars. The only thing missing was one of those lumps coming out of the top of his head...

268aaa38c39a43ac6d2be7edf1b77443.gif

ClutteredFocusedFirebelliedtoad.gif

Brooks "winning" the first fight was a bad decision TBH. Should've been 48-47 Chandler or a 47-47 draw at best with a 10-8 3rd for Brooks. Chandler easily won rds 1,2,5. 2 judges gave Brooks the 5th even tho he got dropped and put in a decent submission attempt

Doesn't change the fact that Brooks was prolly the biggest bust ever. 17-1, purime age at 30yo and only fighting pro for 5 years with little wear and tear or injuries/surgery. Barely scraped by Ross Pearson then got finished 3 sturaight times. It was bizarre how poorly he did in UFC. Some of the LWs he beat outside UFC even discounting Chandler were better than 1 or 2 of the LWs he lost too. I mean Brooks even has a win over Dober.. Just a bizarre run and truly a bust

What happened to brooks? His ufc run was pretty disappointing against mid tier opponents

He's more successful than you will ever be. Now go jerk off to a Khabib wannabe GOAT thread and go away
You don't have to suck him off here. Chandler's not here to bust in your mouth. It's okay man<Lmaoo>

Imagine getting triggered by someone posting about will brooks.

<36>

Last edited:
Lol at all these casual Chandler “zealots” who never saw a Chandler fight till he got to the UFC getting triggered by facts.

Will just couldn’t put it together in the UFC for whatever reason but he’s still a nightmare match up for Chandler.

brooks_head_kick_medium.gif

I will always remember way Chandler reacted after Brooks hit him with that right hand...

It was like those old-school cartoon characters seeing stars. The only thing missing was one of those lumps coming out of the top of his head...

268aaa38c39a43ac6d2be7edf1b77443.gif

ClutteredFocusedFirebelliedtoad.gif
Honestly that's tough to watch. I see a lot of people pick on him for that but that's scary being knocked out on your feet.

You don't have to suck him off here. Chandler's not here to bust in your mouth. It's okay man<Lmaoo>
Your boy doesn't have "cojones" to fight him

He fought only skinny featherweight strikers and the moment the division got a strong wrestler with KO power he run from the sport.

Back