Media Israel Adesanya mocks Costa on UFC embedded: 'I can't sleep!'

WORST EXCUSE EVER XD

Costa is embarrassing. Even the ufc is openly flogging this guy on embedded. Lol.

There's no reason they would include this if he wasn't a joke

I agree. Costa has made a complete fool out of himself since this loss. First demanding an immediate rematch because he was embarrassed by Izzy's post fight celebration. Now this completely lame excuse about being hungover. Dude just take your loss like a man. Get in the gym, keep training and come try to earn a rematch. Whining and acting like a child makes you look like an idiot.

Costa is embarrassing. Whittaker lost and beat 2 top 5's without a excuse. Costa has yet to go past round 2 more than once.
What I love about Bobby Knuckles is how he just keeps going. When he loses, he gets up, no excuses, and gets better.

Costa? He makes excuses months later and can't focus on what's in front of him

Costa is embarrassing. Whittaker lost and beat 2 top 5's without a excuse. Costa has yet to go past round 2 more than once.

Costa is embarrassing. Even the ufc is openly flogging this guy on embedded. Lol.

There's no reason they would include this if he wasn't a joke
The way Costa walked Romero down... Nah im not going to the lengths of calling him a joke but it's getting harder and harder to defend him for sure. Gotta try tho:

What we do know about his excuse is that he isn't lying. There's videos out there of him specifically talking about his wine routine before the Izzy fight. Even showed what type of wine and everything. So while it is an excuse, it's not a lie.

Bad news is he might be an alcoholic.

What I love about Bobby Knuckles is how he just keeps going. When he loses, he gets up, no excuses, and gets better.

Who are we to say what he's not focused on? Costa has been a troll for the media his whole career. Whittaker was always the quiet type. People are different. Costa/Whittaker is a tough fight for both guys. Both beat Romero and both got embarassed by Izzy. Costa is getting less respect because of his pre and post fight shenanigans but if we're gonna look at their actual fighting skills, it's a good ass fight.

The way Costa walked Romero down... Nah im not going to the lengths of calling him a joke but it's getting harder and harder to defend him for sure. Gotta try tho:

What we do know about his excuse is that he isn't lying. There's videos out there of him specifically talking about his wine routine before the Izzy fight. Even showed what type of wine and everything. So while it is an excuse, it's not a lie.

His fighting skills have nothing to do with why he's a joke. A complete non sequitur.

The man wasn't hammered before a fight. I e or two glasses. Not the whole bottle. Stop it. Six months later be comes up with that. Before was wild excuses. Stop defending the man. Let him take his L and go home!

There is no shame to losing, especially against Adesanya.

He is one of the most advanced striker in MMA that I have ever seen.

Who are we to say what he's not focused on? Costa has been a troll for the media his whole career. Whittaker was always the quiet type. People are different. Costa/Whittaker is a tough fight for both guys. Both beat Romero and both got embarassed by Izzy. Costa is getting less respect because of his pre and post fight shenanigans but if we're gonna look at their actual fighting skills, it's a good ass fight.
Costa is clearly not focused when he's still making excuses for his last fight.

Whittaker hasn't made excuses. He went back and won fights. He's fighting the best to earn his shot, not inventing bullshit to try and cut in line.

Costa is clearly not focused when he's still making excuses for his last fight.

Whittaker hasn't made excuses. He went back and won fights. He's fighting the best to earn his shot, not inventing bullshit to try and cut in line.
I mean Costa is fighting Whittaker tho, so it kinda worked for some reason.

love the whittaker comments. definitely a great role model in terms of how to take one's losses.

Well, if he is and alcoholic then he should have a high tolerance for alcohol. One bottle of wine shouldn't hurt him that much.

His fighting skills have nothing to do with why he's a joke. A complete non sequitur.

The man wasn't hammered before a fight. I e or two glasses. Not the whole bottle. Stop it. Six months later be comes up with that. Before was wild excuses. Stop defending the man. Let him take his L and go home!
Depending on your resistance, a bottle of wine doesn't get you hammered at all. I've had 1L of white wine back in the day and was just tipsy. Wasn't hungover the next day, just a bit slow. Costa is a much larger man than me, and if he's a semi heavy drinker, he wasn't hammered at all after a bottle of wine.

Playing the devils advocate is fun. Going against the pack is fun. All im saying is, you don't actually know, you assume.

Im glad Adesanya put the bodybuilder in place

Depending on your resistance, a bottle of wine doesn't get you hammered at all. I've had 1L of white wine back in the day and was just tipsy. Wasn't hungover the next day, just a bit slow. Costa is a much larger man than me, and if he's a semi heavy drinker, he wasn't hammered at all after a bottle of wine.

Playing the devils advocate is fun. Going against the pack is fun. All im saying is, you don't actually know, you assume.
Doesn't matter. He's a professional team surrounded by medical professionals. Who decided to be the wine in his system the night before the biggest fight in his career? All excuses no matter how you shape it

Back