nice try dan hardy. media

In his prime it would probably be awesome like Daley vs Diaz
now days I have no idea how either guy would look, so why not?

if nick diva is ducking jorge there is zero chance he fight dan hardy.

This may get some traction. Both haven't been as active so it isn't the same as fighting Masvidal who is currently more active. A good come back fight for both. I would like to see the fight.

This may get some traction. Both haven't been as active so it isn't the same as fighting Masvidal who is currently more active. A good come back fight for both. I would like to see the fight.

nick and nate think there main event fighters only so why would nick not fight jorge 2 yearsa ago asa comain event on a ppv but now fight dan hardy in a fight that might be good wenough to comain event a fight night card only.

Zero chance he is fighting Nick, he should call Condit and try to avenge that L

Appropriate matchup at least
Makes sense but I think it's a waste of a Diaz fight. You could thrown him in for a title shot or against Jorge for instance and juice his few fights (if he has any.) Hardy should fight someone like Matt Brown or Carlos Condit again. Personally I don't care if he comes back. I didn't think he was that great in his prime tbh. GSP's easiest title fight by far.

nick and nate think there main event fighters only so why would nick not fight jorge 2 yearsa ago asa comain event on a ppv but now fight dan hardy in a fight that might be good wenough to comain event a fight night card only.
Probably because Nick is still working on getting back into fighting shape. Nate currently is still a main event fighter, his ppv numbers makes him that way. His last loss is to a doctor stoppage from a cut, so he still has leverage and he is smartly using it. There's few fighters that move the needle with PPVs, Nate is one of them. Nick probably doesn't expect to be the main event in his come back fight. I think he just wants to make sure he is actually fight ready. He has been drinking every weekday/weekend for the past few years. He definitely wasn't in fighting shape and wasn't taking his training seriously during that time.

Makes sense but I think it's a waste of a Diaz fight. You could thrown him in for a title shot or against Jorge for instance and juice his few fights (if he has any.) Hardy should fight someone like Matt Brown or Carlos Condit again. Personally I don't care if he comes back. I didn't think he was that great in his prime tbh. GSP's easiest title fight by far.
Jorge would need the title for that to work. He loss his BMF to Usman. It wouldn't make sense for Nick to come back for a title fight. He wasn't the champion when he left. This fight makes sense or a grudge match with Masvidal.

So Matt Brown calls him out, and Hardy responds by saying he sent an email with 2 guys on the list, and Matt Brown was the first one on it.

Two days later he calls out Nick Diaz instead, who as far as I know, hasn't shown any desire to ever come back.

I think Matt is right about Hardy being full of shit.

So Matt Brown calls him out, and Hardy responds by saying he sent an email with 2 guys on the list, and Matt Brown was the first one on it.

Two days later he calls out Nick Diaz instead, who as far as I know, hasn't shown any desire to ever come back.

I think Matt is right about Hardy being full of shit.
Nick Diaz was the 2nd name on the list apparently... And I think Nick has expressed interest about returning 2021, though I could be wrong.

1587664634211.jpeg

<{vega}><PlusJuan>

He's not coming back. He's been medically cleared to fight for nearly 3 years and the only thing that's changed is that his commentator chair has further molded to the shape of his ass. He's got a wolf tattoo, Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome, and now he's selling wolf tickets. The trifecta of bullshittery is complete.

Back