News Luke Rockhold eyes possible UFC return; Names Darren Till or Marvin Vettori as potential opponents

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Back at Middleweight for Luke.

“When the time’s right, when something really kind of appeals to me, it’s sexy. I want to come back for something that gets me excited, and I want to come back when I’m ready, when my body’s ready. And I think early, late summer would be ideal.

“I’m not looking to just play around. I’m wanna go straight to the gut of this division. And most likely 185. Not ruling out 205. But I really just gotta push my body to get in shape and see where it wants to go."

"
Right now, these other two fights are definitely more in my viewpoint. This Marvin Vettori kid is doing pretty well for himself, and Darren Till’s done a couple of things here. So, I like those fights.”

Your thoughts? Are you looking forward to see Rockhold back in the octagon?

Too chinny and very inconsistent but I'll still watch luke fight

Always watch a Rockhold fight. You know that it's not going to decision.

But call me when he's got a fight booked, not bothered with these will I won't I games, he can go hang with GSP and Dan Hardy till he's ready to sign a contract.

I think Till would be interesting - Luke's kicks vs Till's boxing. If Luke doesn't get rocked on the feet, he can take the fight to the ground?

Good luck Luke!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Back at Middleweight for Luke.

“When the time’s right, when something really kind of appeals to me, it’s sexy. I want to come back for something that gets me excited, and I want to come back when I’m ready, when my body’s ready. And I think early, late summer would be ideal.

“I’m not looking to just play around. I’m wanna go straight to the gut of this division. And most likely 185. Not ruling out 205. But I really just gotta push my body to get in shape and see where it wants to go."

"
Right now, these other two fights are definitely more in my viewpoint. This Marvin Vettori kid is doing pretty well for himself, and Darren Till’s done a couple of things here. So, I like those fights.”

Your thoughts? Are you looking forward to see Rockhold back in the octagon?

I like the Till fight for him. Till likes to point fight so that fight probably gives Luke's chin a bit of well-needed rest.

He turns 37 this year.. getting up there

he usually looks drained as fuck making MW.. now he's a lot older and haven't made that weight in a good while

curious to see how he fares

he gets too much hate on this forum

Back