Why Colby and Masvidal are still friends and their beef is fake

The Chosen

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Around the time of that Askren fight, Masvidal was asked about Colby, and Jorge was saying stuff like there’s no hard feelings there even if we do have to eventually fight each other, then soon after starts talking about Colby not paying some phantom mystery coach which is a story absolutely no one can verify. Colby and Mas lived together and called each other best friends, even shared women together and all of a sudden an easily settable dispute makes them worst enemies... It’s all fake and they probably still go to each other’s houses to hang out.

FluidLiquidCranefly-max-1mb.gif

This is irrelavent but how do I create a thread? I am new to this. Would be really appreciated if someone can explain

Around the time of that Askren fight, Masvidal was asked about Colby, and Jorge was saying stuff like there’s no hard feelings there even if we do have to eventually fight each other, then soon after starts talking about Colby not paying some phantom mystery coach which is a story absolutely no one can verify. Colby and Mas lived together and called each other best friends, even shared women together and all of a sudden an easily settable dispute makes them worst enemies... It’s all fake and they probably still go to each other’s houses to hang out.
Colby trashed Masvidal way too hard in the media for it to be completely fake. Alot of beefs are fake. Don't believe this one is. Time will eventually tell.

Fake or not, it's a great style matchup that shouldve happen. Intruiging for their places in the rankings too.

I can't see Masvidal being cool with Colby "pretending" to keep mocking his win/lose record and calling him a journeyman etc but who knows

Go to Thailand and wait to get the mafia after you. Especially if your girlfriend steals your clothes. Then you can post whatever the fook you like.
I shouldn’t laugh about this
<36>

This is irrelavent but how do I create a thread? I am new to this. Would be really appreciated if someone can explain
I think you have to have a certain amount of posts first. You can ask the mods in the support forum

Tell me you're American without telling me you're American.

giphy.gif

Back