Media DC responds to Jon Jones

Jones is an immensely dislikeable degenerate of a human, but DC must be a glutton for punishment.

Pun intended.

The facts are clear. Jones has popped for roids whenever he has fought DC. He cheated because he knew he couldn't beat DC clean.
What does a Clean Jones look like? The one you saw fighting Reyes and Santos. Barely squeaking out a decision (which many agree he didn't deserve).

DC is 100% right here. Jones tends to go nuclear every time he's criticized but facts are facts - he was never a knockout puncher and never will be.

Jon Jones was feared for his kicks, knees, elbows, grappling, GnP. He was never feared for his hands.

I thought he was going to respond to Jones saying he could slap his wife's ass and he wouldn't do a thing about it

They both deserve each other

Truth be told I would be surprised if Jones would KO (standing KO) Stipe, Ngannou, Lewis, Gane or Volkov.

That kick landed well on DC but the other HW are much taller, though.

Fuck it DC. Come out of retirement and welcome him to the HW division.

DC is 100% right here. Jones tends to go nuclear every time he's criticized but facts are facts - he was never a knockout puncher and never will be.

Jon Jones was feared for his kicks, knees, elbows, grappling, GnP. He was never feared for his hands.

Yup. Just like tito ortiz.

The facts are clear. Jones has popped for roids whenever he has fought DC. He cheated because he knew he couldn't beat DC clean.
What does a Clean Jones look like? The one you saw fighting Reyes and Santos. Barely squeaking out a decision (which many agree he didn't deserve).

Always funny too that the ONLY times Jones has ever popped for in fights against DC. Popped for cocaine pre-USADA in their first fight in 2015. Popped at UFC 200 and the fight was removed, then popped after the fact at 214. Jones has such a shitty ego and was THAT concerned with losing to DC, that he said "fuck it" and took PEDs just to have a chance to win. Figured he could talk his way out of another suspension and because his supplements weren't tainted had to snitch on someone to get 30 months removed from his sentence. Pathetic human being. Crazy because Jon is so good, but now when ever he fights I root against him.

I still remember DC saying he still counts it as a loss, funny how he change the facts once it doesn't fit his narrative :rolleyes:

Always funny too that the ONLY times Jones has ever popped for in fights against DC. Popped for cocaine pre-USADA in their first fight in 2015. Popped at UFC 200 and the fight was removed, then popped after the fact at 214. Jones has such a shitty ego and was THAT concerned with losing to DC, that he said "fuck it" and took PEDs just to have a chance to win. Figured he could talk his way out of another suspension and because his supplements weren't tainted had to snitch on someone to get 30 months removed from his sentence. Pathetic human being. Crazy because Jon is so good, but now when ever he fights I root against him.

Remember also before the first fight Jones had an alarming T/E ratio.

If the stars align, this year we might see 2 fighters trying to get a second belt get beat. Adesanya might get KO'd by Jan this weekend. And Jones might get knocked out by Stipe or Francis in the summer/early autumn.

Jon still cares about what DC has to say enough to sit at his computer and edit video clips together for twitter?

he also popped in gus 2

Back