Media Khabib’s coach asks Herb Dean how much he was paid to let Conor cheat

i was always torn about this.

deducting conor a point for cheating would have turned into a built in excuse for him losing

conor fan: "yeah man herb wasn't being fair at all... look at fighter X, Y, and Z who herb let get away with it... conor was facing reverse racism from Herb Dean and he couldn't concentrate during the fight!"

I'd cheat if I was fighting a beast like Khabib too. Not saying cheating is right, just sayin.

Derp Dean was 100% told to give Conor every chance possible to be a live dog in the fight.

Reactions: 1AM
I mean...never attribute to malice what you can blame on incompetence. Herb has been slowing down in recent years. I'd rather believe it was that and some situational mismanagement than that he was bought and that's why he allowed a knee to the head from the bottom like it was PRIDEFC

Herb Dean has always been overrated, for some reason Dana seems to back him though. He could have multiple Yamasaki moments and Dana would make excuses

i was always torn about this.

deducting conor a point for cheating would have turned into a built in excuse for him losing

conor fan: "yeah man herb wasn't being fair at all... look at fighter X, Y, and Z who herb let get away with it... conor was facing reverse racism from Herb Dean and he couldn't concentrate during the fight!"

Not letting him get away with cheating would have meant Conor was smashed far sooner than he was.

Imagine this happened after October and Herb responded with „how much did you guys pay the officials to let him pass the scale against Justin?“... the kabibi team would have been highly offended by that and I cannot guarantee that none of them would get physical...

Last edited:
it's true

herb is paid by zuffa oupat

Beebs and his camp need to becareful before Herb puts his hands on all of them.

Imagine this happened after October and Herb responded with „how much did you guys pay the officials to let him pass the scale against Justin?“... the kabibi team would have been hoghly offended by that and I cannot guarantee that none of them would get physical...

Imagine you not crying about Khabib in some moronic way one day.

Imagine this happened after October and Herb responded with „how much did you guys pay the officials to let him pass the scale against Justin?“... the kabibi team would have been hoghly offended by that and I cannot guarantee that none of them would get physical...
Lol, yeah they would have rat packed Herb and stomped him out guaranteed. Last night they robbed an old lady at gunpoint and still shot her in the leg after she came up off the cash. Ruthless gangster villains the lot of them.

Reactions: TR1
I just love Khabibs dad! Massive dadcrush. Not that mine was not great! Except he was not..

Back