Media The only times Jon Jones got in trouble(inside the cage)

Well he lost against Santos and Reyes. Yeah i know the judges gave it to him... they do mistakes too.

Last edited:
I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist but it wasn't a 'mistake'
Judges judge jones fights like they have money riding on it.
Didn't thought about it this way, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

Didn't thought about it this way, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
Reminds me of boxing. Judges commissions over on that side. It's pretty clear that ufc doesn't want anyone but jones to be champion in a weak ass division when he fought two middleweight rejects and a new lhw up and comer.

Reyes I can kinda see why they gave it to jon. Reyes was throwing heat but never control the center of the octagon. I don't know if it was old rules or not but Khabib controlled the octagon against Justin and they gave the first round to Justin.

That's weird. Octagon control and aggression are part of the rules and the Perception could be that because jones has the center he has control of the octagon and aggression. Tough sell for me but I see the plausibility.

I don't see the plausibility for the santos fight. I thought santos won through and through.

Truly remarkable that this is the most trouble he has faced after so many years and fights. I think the most pivotal moment is late round 4 against Gus 1, Jones knows he's losing on the cards and looks up at the clock to see time running out. That's when he goes for the kill and changes the history of LHW.

The fact that Jones ran through Bader, Shogun, Rampage, Machida, and Rashad while only taking one hard punch is absolutely insane.

Reyes I can kinda see why they gave it to jon. Reyes was throwing heat but never control the center of the octagon. I don't know if it was old rules or not but Khabib controlled the octagon against Justin and they gave the first round to Justin.

That's weird. Octagon control and aggression are part of the rules and the Perception could be that because jones has the center he has control of the octagon and aggression. Tough sell for me but I see the plausibility.

I don't see the plausibility for the santos fight. I thought santos won through and through.
Octagon control is only counted when there's nothing else happening in the fight. Reyes was lighting Jon up. Out-struck him easily for first 3 rounds. Santos won too.

I forgot dc knocked out jones mouth piece.

People forget how well DC did vs Jones. First two rounds was super competitive. Impressive how DC was able to outbox Bones with his short ass arms.

Video just reminded me how much I dislike DC and Reyes. That left hook from Jan was glorious!

Back