Media Isreal Adesanya crying after UFC debut

“Real men don’t cry!”

I can’t even say how many times I’ve heard that shit around here. That just goes to show you how LITTLE people on here have accomplished in their lives. Maybe if sherdoggers spent their lives chasing their dreams and did or didnt succeed in the end, they’d understand why some of these guys cry.

“Real men don’t cry!”

I can’t even say how many times I’ve heard that shit around here. That just goes to show you how LITTLE people on here have accomplished in their lives. Maybe if sherdoggers spent their lives chasing their dreams and did or didnt succeed in the end, they’d understand why some of these guys cry.

You mean to say chasing your dreams doesnt include talking shit on here about pro fighters from the comfort of their parents basement while living rent free???

“Real men don’t cry!”

I’ve never heard anyone say that once around here. Perhaps you’re talking about life in general.

Also that channel is garbage. Just blindly takes MMA meme content that we’ve all seen ten times over and makes a profit over it.

Last edited:
9JO1skI.png

So many things accomplished here. So many doors opened. So much stress of not making it gone. He just passed his own expectation level and it's nearly beyond comprehension.

He shared a tear, which wasn't cringe at all. And I was expecting cringe but that was genuine.

Not very Sherdogesque of Adesanya here, Joe

even though i thinks its funny lol at every keyboard warrior calling him a pussy or a women or whatever . Dudes a legit world class fighter he'd kill you haha
<22>

even though i thinks its funny lol at every keyboard warrior calling him a pussy or a women or whatever . Dudes a legit world class fighter he'd kill you haha
<22>
When you are a 6 foot 5 buffed megastud that only dates supermodels and could kick anyone's ass if you so chose (as most Sherdoggers are), you have every right to laugh at Izzy crying.

When you are a 6 foot 5 buffed megastud that only dates supermodels and could kick anyone's ass if you so chose (as most Sherdoggers are), you have every right to laugh at Izzy crying.
Your right sorry for a second I forgot every sherdoger is an alpha Chad 6'7 foot tall self made millionaire who makes dime pieces weak at there knees with one look like myself . Thanks for checkin me bro
*Out of likes*

He is one of the easiest fighters to hate, with Colby and Jones

Back