THIS is EXACTLY why Jones is getting a kings ransom to fight at HW...

BRASIL WAND

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The skill and athleticism is just a flat out joke. Besides Stipe, these guys are one dimensional fighters with no ground game.

Gane can’t bust a grape. He’s attended two French grappling classes and now he thinks he’s a wrestler but can’t even take White Belt Rozenstruik down.

Ngannou has one round cardio

Rozenstruik is a white belt

Blaydes is a mediocre HS level wrestler

C’mon guys, just give in and ADMIT you want Jones to save this joke of a division.

<JonesLaugh>

So the guy winning controversial decisions vs mws is gonna get it done?

Jones is going to get laid out. His arrest reports are more entertaining than his fights.

I think Stipe or Ngganou will beat him.

I think he is more skilled than Francis but it wont really matter when his jaw becomes detached from his skull.

TS is 0 for 2 on threads tonight. Sad.

Lol Imagine seeking approval from dudes on the internet who don’t know what they’re watching. I post an educated perspective regardless of what people think, I’m not interested in a popularity contest.

BTW I called this fight bots:

Two good strikers who don’t combine for a legit blue belt on the ground.

On paper this should be a good scrap, but I’m thinking it’s gonna look like your average technical Glory point fight. Not a bad thing if you’re a striking aficionado.

<mma4>

The skill and athleticism is just a flat out joke. Besides Stipe, these guys are one dimensional fighters with no ground game.

Gane can’t bust a grape. He’s attended two French grappling classes and now he thinks he’s a wrestler but can’t even take White Belt Rozenstruik down.

Ngannou has one round cardio

Rozenstruik is a white belt

Blaydes is a mediocre HS level wrestler

C’mon guys, just give in and ADMIT you want Jones to save this joke of a division.

<JonesLaugh>

Jones' wrestling is finished, it hasn't been effective since the Gus 2 fight.

I want Jones to win the HW strap and go down as the undisputed, undefeated p4p GOAT. Then the amish bearded loving dweebs on this forum will have to go crawl back in their babushka's hole and stop shitting it up here so much

Lol Imagine seeking approval from dudes on the internet who don’t know what they’re watching. I post an educated perspective regardless of what people think, I’m not interested in a popularity contest.

BTW I called this fight bots:
If that is your "Educated" opinion, I would hate to see your uneducated one.

You have very good BJJ knowledge, but you need to brush up on your striking, you consistently underrate strikers.

Jones' wrestling is finished, it hasn't been effective since the Gus 2 fight.

This is an uneducated misconception that people have. People assume bigger weight=better takedown defense.

Guys at HW have a much lesser skillset, it’s essentially a bargain bin the UFC charades because they don’t want to pay real athletes. You MUST factor speed, agility, aswell as skill in takedown defense... something not there at heavyweight.

DC himself has stated it was MUCH easier to takedown HW’s than LHW’s for this very reason. The most basic high crotch dumps would send HW’s like Stipe, Barnett, and Lewis flying while he had trouble with guys like Jones and Gus.

Back