Kevin crumm

Shonuffbrad

Lead farmer
@Green
Reaction score
Seriously it looked like he didn’t belong in there. What a horrible performance

Croomer gunna Coomer.

coomer.png

He doesn't, that's why. He's a journeyman who lucked out as a covid replacement and got a UFC shot - Roberts beats him 9/10, he simply overlooked him completely due to his shit record.

Yeah he didn't belong in there and I wanted him to win . Caceres should be embarrassed too he thinks he's up there with the best in the world yet couldn't finish the fight . Dudes always been a clown though

Guessing that was the guy who spent 15 min trying to kiss Bruce Leroy's thighs. Pathetic. Should have quit on the stool when it didn't work the 1st 24 times.

He thinks he's so important

Well I don't know about that but I know for a fact he is a great coach. He also stepped as last minute replacement in his two previous fights and I respect that.
He won one and second went to lost decision but Krause had close submission attempt in the first round. Also it was in higher weight class so he's game.

But casuals told be the best fighters are in the UFC :rolleyes:

I still remember Pitolo from the Usman/Burns card, poor guy didn't knew how to RNC properly, he didn't knew what to do with his hands LOL. The skill level in the UFC is laughable these days

Dana where do you find them? <36>

Back