Hernandez is finished

I think we should let the fight unfold first

Someone made a thread about Kelvin losing on the walk out saying he needs to go back to WW. He goes on to dominate the fight

Lol @ him being suprised at the dec, him being that cocky before the cerrone fight and barely “winning” against trinaldo backfired big time!

He's shook after getting pieced up ... it's nice all his cockiness is gone but now he's terrified to exchange
Reminded me of DP vs McGregor a bit: that calf got chewed up, and then you saw the confidence wilt as Moises started smack talking and clowning him. Obviously no finish, but it is always a spectacle when you see the hammer become the nail, the bully become bullied.

He is ok, but gets lost when the opponent know how defend and such

Lol @ him being suprised at the dec, him being that cocky before the cerrone fight and barely “winning” against trinaldo backfired big time!
He was obnoxiously cocky after his last win too. Dude is pretty dislikeable lol.

Physically he's a beast, he's just not that good of a striker. Moises outclassed him and had him hurt in the end. Tough loss for a guy who was supposed to be the new shit but can't say I feel bad for him

Cerrone ended his aura and when Drew Dober puts you to sleep you know you're maybe one more KO away from Bellator or BKFC
Which has nothing to do with your original post or mine..... Sooo cool story bro.... Hernandez was soooo terrified that he went toe to toe in the pocket, throughout the fight, throwing bombs as well as recieving power shots as well. Soo terrified bro......

He looks likes hes trying hard but cannot break through his opponents defence.

he's a sucker punching pos and he deserves to be a punching bag until he gets cut and suffers from CTE

Back