Holm on HW Jones “He doenst know how to lose”

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

https://apple.news/AGNudq5weQPq05ANLewg4Xw

“… He’s a champion for a reason. He’s not going to go to heavyweight and just do it half-assed. He’s going to jump in. We all know he’s not just going to go in thinking he wants to just try it out. He’s going to go with purpose. He’s going to go with intent. He’s going to go with the will to want to do it. In order to do so, he’s going to do it right. That’s what he’s always done.”

Partially true, the only loss Jon Jones knows is to USADA.

However, the big questions are how would Jon Jones fare against without a size advantage, and can he take the power of big hitting HWs

Jon has psychopath tendencies o_O o_O
jonchokemac.gif

oh shut up holly, jones is a piece of shit who has to take all the advantages he can, the vast majority of names in his record is filled with smaller guys. Now is waiting to fight an old miocic

That's her BFFF, what else is she supposed to say?

oh shut up holly, jones is a piece of shit who has to take all the advantages he can, the vast majority of names in his record is filled with smaller guys. Now is waiting to fight an old miocic
Jesus calm down he’s beaten the best of the best stop being pissy

I’m reading a lot of crybabies on here. If only you were this angry and passionate about your daily lives, you would not be on here posting about other folks , they would be writing about you. If your life sucks, posting on here and ragging won’t make it better.

Get you some dreams my sherdog friends and you can become successful in life too. You don’t need to come on here and get triggered at things out of your control, because sadly you control nothing. Add value to your life and go out there and nerd rage some financial dreams. When your life is in cadence with success, you would not get triggered at life, life would be triggered by you.

Regardless of Jon's past I hope you goes up to HW and does amazing. What a great thing it would be to watch as he cleans house at HW and then retires.

Back