Media Dustin Poirier mixing it up beautifully

High fight IQ for sure. However it has to be said, videos like this micro-analyze everything as if every single action was completely planned and set-up even though a lot happens by chance and instinct.

High fight IQ for sure. However it has to be said, videos like this micro-analyze everything as if every single action was completely planned and set-up even though a lot happens by chance and instinct.
I don't think that's the intention, not how I take it. Its read and react. That's where training helps. You build habits

Fight site interviewd Dyah Davis and talked about what they worked on and Davis seemed impressed with the type of questions he was getting.

I don't think that's the intention, not how I take it. Its read and react. That's where training helps. You build habits

Fight site interviewd Dyah Davis and talked about what they worked on and Davis seemed impressed with the type of questions he was getting.

Sure, but not every single body part's movement like the ball of the foot turning 3 milimeters to the left, exhaling causing the chest to move an inch etc. is a fully planned genius move. These types of videos are overstated.

Sure, but not every single body part's movement like the ball of the foot turning 3 milimeters to the left, exhaling causing the chest to move an inch etc. is a fully planned genius move. These types of videos are overstated.
fair enough. some of it should be taken with a grain of salt, I agree.

Back