Media Dana White pissed at fighters

Dana was pissed the most on

• Total voters
No Randy on the list? Dana literally called him out

"I don't respect him at all," White said. "Not even a little bit. Randy Couture, the only time Randy Couture is a man is when he sets foot in the cage. As soon as his big toe steps out of that cage, he's the furthest thing from it. That's it, that's the way I feel about it."

He made a big investment and commitment to Cyborg and 145.

The Nunes KO was all he got.

A lot of time and strained, negotiations, back stabbing and double crosses.

I liked Cyborg more at the end of the thing actually..... She seems pretty straight up and genuine.

Damn I forgot the "Cocaine isnt cheap" line when asked about De La Hoya.
What a savage.
Gotta love him his the best Dana we love you

Don't even like Riddle, but he apparently re-signed with WWE for 1.2 million (400k a year downside) over 3 years. I'm sure he's fine with not getting his head bashed and ridiculed publicly by his boss for 10k/10k

He wouldn't even put the belt on Anderson after the Maia fight (if i recall correctly) and blasted him. He is the typical guy who as money but is not actually a fighter but talks tough because of his status and money.

Not a fighter, but the whole Loreta Hunt situation was BAAADDDDDD

Last edited:
I'd actually vote GSP, Dana HATES the fact that he couldn't control Georges and how he managed to retire on top.

The one he referred to as the dumbest thing in a barrel if we were to put all living things in it.

Even when Dana was attacking Cyborg, he still took a potshot at Tito when he was her manager

Something is clearly missing. Dana wasn't shouting as much as in other cases, but deep down he was absolutely furious.

Don't even like Riddle, but he apparently re-signed with WWE for 1.2 million (400k a year downside) over 3 years. I'm sure he's fine with not getting his head bashed and ridiculed publicly by his boss for 10k/10k
Yeah he’s way better off and I think he’s getting a push right now just became the United States Champion lol

Where is the dude that hit the referee ?

Banished for life!

Back