How do you predict a win between...JAIRZINHO ROZENSTRUIK (254.5) VS. CIRYL GANE (247)

rozenstruik has a very good chin, he took good shots from jds like nothing. So It all depends if gane is versatile enough to take this guy down and finish him there, you all remember how difficult was for the reem to inflict damage to rozenstruik in the ground

Ciryl picks him apart with jabs and kicks, maybe takes him down a couple of times, but they go the distance because Jair is tough. Ciryl by UD

Gane sub rd 3 or win decision.

Rozi - ko by 3 or loss decision.

Ciryl by having bigger hands than rozen

both sloppy with some KO power

should be a good banger with someone sleeping in the end

your guess is as good as anyone elses

both sloppy with some KO power

should be a good banger with someone sleeping in the end

your guess is as good as anyone elses

You know your avatar picture is of a ram not a goat, right?

Gane is far more versatile and active. Jairzhino is going to be looking to land a big counter. I think Gane controls distance and moves well enough to stay safe and win a Dec.

Of course it can go either way but I believe more often than not Gane wins.

I think the best HW's are usually easy to spot

used to be Fedor, Nog, Mirko, Barnett, the best guys in Pride
then Cain, JDS, the 2 best HW's from that time
then Werdum peaking late
then Stipe, DC and Ngannou
next is Gane

They bring ability that's above the rest. All time periods have fighters like Rozen, Lewis, Herring, Yvel, Monson, Schildt, Roy, Rothwell. Guys who will stay a step below the top tier.

I think this fight will be pretty close on the feet, with maybe even a slight edge to Rozenstruik. But I think Gane is more versatile, and his trips and TDs, along with his submission game, will make the difference.
I picked Gane to win by sub in rd 3.

Rozen hits hard. So there. Your winner is Rozen. Gane is abit green and inexperience to me.

It’s honestly a tough match up, really hard to see any real advantages. Because it’s so even, I am taking Rozen at +250 or whatever it is, those odds are great for a coin flip match up. Either one I can see getting KOd

you know that your screename doesnt have to 100% corilate with you avatar picture

right ?

Sure I do, or else I'd think 35% of Sherdog is fighters and 25% hot chicks. But showing a ram belt buckle for a name of GOAT BELT seems a little too close for chance and variety to be the reason.

Back