18-1 Guan Wang, what happened to that guy?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I was looking through Alex Caceres’ record and saw his name. He last faught in 2017 and disappeared. That’s a pretty good record and one loss to a Dagestani. Where’d this dude go?

I was looking through Alex Caceres’ record and saw his name. He last faught in 2017 and disappeared. That’s a pretty good record and one loss to a Dagestani. Where’d this dude go?

Oh yeah that's odd. There must be some reason behind it.

I really wish we saw that Russian Kudo guy, oh well.

Totally forgot about this guy. Yea he was pretty good. This is actually the one thing I hate about mma. Sometimes promising fighters will just disappear and finding out what happened to them or why they stopped fighting is hard
ya'll ever just look through random fighters on sherdog or tapology , maybe even ones that have a losing record and then search for them online see where they at , and if they okay or am i just a weirdo :rolleyes:

Good question.

It's like Claude Patrick and Siyar Bahadurzada, what the hell happened to those guys?

ya'll ever just look through random fighters on sherdog or tapology , maybe even ones that have a losing record and then search for them online see where they at , and if they okay or am i just a weirdo :rolleyes:

I do that all the time lol its fun when you find them and then stumble on there Instagram living a happy life after fighting

Literally just did this the other day with Clint Hester.

Man's a firefighter living the dream now according to his IG.

MeToo
The other day someone mentioned Cristian Morecraft (spell?), looked him up.

So no, no weirdo (or if we are, at least we are in good company)

if you're looking into getting one you should start with your copy paste skills.

snag the front page articles and post em here in the forums

that should be a great start
i have done 2 threads like that on here not gonna lie :oops::p. or i could just make gas lighting threads about , connor , gsp, or any Pride fighter making the same points that have been made thousands of times lol <Lmaoo> . never change sherdog

Discovering Igor Vovchanchyn opened up a cookie store and bakery was indeed heart-warming. Definitely a cool thing to look up on random fighters.
upload_2021-2-27_17-49-17.jpeg

Yeah he seemed good, I'd forgotten all about the bloke.

Isn’t he the guy that loaded his gloves back in the China Mma days and caved in Ramsey dewey’s skull?

Yeah it is lol

upload_2021-2-27_11-21-53.png

Apparently one of the people in charge were handing out kinesio tape, not sure if this was intentional on Guan Wang's part but at the very least he would've known that it's not normal tape.

Anyways, it seems like Guan Wang was good enough not to cheat

Back