Lewis
Volkov
Rozenstruik
Blaydes
Gane
Abduarhkimov
Sakai
Reem

Its lacking star power for sure but there are some great fights for Bones. the top 5 or 6 guys are as good as any top 5 or 6 in recent times.

This isnt mid 00's Pride I know, but its not as bad as people claim. If anything there is some parady below the top 2 guys and it makes for exciting fights imo.

Oh look another PRIDE fanatic

Stipe is a level above them all. Ngannou got battered by Stipe and lost a timid decision to Lewis. Ngannou is beating up the rest of the division who are also beating each other up while Stipe sits at the top.

Jones could beat most of them if he avoids getting KO.

sakai and Abdurakhimov shouldn't be on top 10

Stipe is a level above them all. Ngannou got battered by Stipe and lost a timid decision to Lewis. Ngannou is beating up the rest of the division who are also beating each other up while Stipe sits at the top.

Jones could beat most of them if he avoids getting KO.
stipe is old and probably in declive every top 10 has a great chance to knock him out

I think Jones has moved to HW at the wrong time. He’s clearly on the slide and there are some great prospects at HW at the moment. Guys like gane or Aspinall could be really fckin hard fights, and that’s not counting the champ or ngannou either. If he gets the belt at HW, he’s no doubt GOAT in my mind. I’m don’t think he will though

i cant see jones doing well in the HWs. he gets hit clean once maybe twice each fight lately.

Not looking good

There are 2 Bellator rejects in the top 10

Jones last couple of fights were lacklustre and he maybe was lucky to get decision, but as much as I'm a silva fan I think he is the GOAT

If he wins the title at Hw then it's cemented
mma fans are weird man , PED's or no PED's his record is the best flat out (also hilarious that people bring up his use as if any other fighter who used comes close to his record) . I'm not a huge fan of him either , but there's just no denying his greatness no matter how much some one ties themselves in a not trying to deny it .

mma fans are weird man , PED's or no PED's his record is the best flat out (also hilarious that people bring up his use as if any other fighter who used comes close to his record) . I'm not a huge fan of him either , but there's just no denying his greatness no matter how much some one ties themselves in a not trying to deny it .

I agree

I'm a massive silva fan, I find his title run as the most exciting and I'm a huge khabib fan and love his dominance

But when you break it all down, Jon is the GOAT and if he wins title at hw then there is no doubt

Back