Media [JRE] Dustin on Habib:'Not overwhelmingly strong but intelligent'

Why are you spelling Khabib's name like that?

And isn't Dustin the guy who said "I can't keep this guy off me" in the corner between rounds? Or maybe that was Justin I can't remember
The way its pronounced and easier to write 4 me.
And watch the clip, him not being able to get him off wasnt because of power or Habib being heavier..

Yep Khabib has slightly better physical attributes but really is almost average with all the lightweights except for maybe cardio. Strength and size are slightly above average.

He really is skilled that’s what separates him..... however against a guy as strong and explosive as chandler who can wrestle, he’s in trouble IMO.

well he is stronger than you for sure

Dustin said Khabib was a master of skill and weight distrubition, average strength.

Gaethje said Khabib was stong as hell.

Who to believe?

<BC1>

..... however against a guy as strong and explosive as chandler who can wrestle, he’s in trouble IMO.

<45>Dude has 5 losses and his best win is Hooker. Calm down please.

Last edited:
Skill and power.

It doesn't matter.

KaGOAT is invincible.

29-0, Undefeated, Undisputed

Whatchu gonna do about it brotha?

giphy.gif

Dustin said Khabib was a master of skill and weight distrubition, average strength.

Gaethje said Khabib was stong as hell.

Who to believe?

<BC1>

Gaethje isn’t that strong though...... khabib looked twice the size as Justin on fight night lol lol. But yeah I doubt khabib was much stronger than Dustin at all. Khabib is stronger than most lightweights, but is no chandler IMO. Or like a Brock lesnar or any real strength athlete.

Of course some fans will take offence to this reasonable statement during a podcast and attack Poirier for it.

Yep Khabib has slightly better physical attributes but really is almost average with all the lightweights except for maybe cardio. Strength and size are slightly above average.

He really is skilled that’s what separates him..... however against a guy as strong and explosive as chandler who can wrestle, he’s in trouble IMO.

I agree. In his defenses he took on strikers he just had to bring down. Would love to see him fight some elite wrestlers, I think Charles would actually present a pretty big challenge as well.

Of course some fans will take offence to this reasonable statement during a podcast and attack Poirier for it.
Why would they attack Poirier for saying Khabib was a master of skill and weight distribution?

"His understanding of balance, the way he uses his trips, his weight distribution — it’s hard to explain to someone who’s never been pressed up against the fence in a combat scenario. The guy is good."

Watch this sequence.

Anyone who thinks MMA is about muscle and being the strongest doesn't know much about the sport.

KhaGOAT is basically the Neo of wrestle/grappling/fighting

God tier skills

3ba51f86fa146438ad5f3b54165d4d02.gif

Last edited:
I think Dustin’s statement is more of a testament to how strong he is. Khabib himself admitted that Poirier’s guillotine was shockingly strong

Back