Movies about UFC fighters?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I know boxers have movies, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson. As well as Vinny P and Roberto Duran.

Odd that there was never one about Roy Jones because he has the greatest story of all time.

What about MMA fighters?

Any movies about Jon Jones and Conor or Khabib?

EDIT:

I am talking about the type of movie that revolves around a life of a particular UFC fighter and NOT a generic action movie with a UFC fighter in it.

Example, Chris Lytle's childhood, teen life to MMA fighting and his firefighter career. Or Jon Jones childhood, wrestling days and his journey as a UFC fighter.

Last edited:
Supposedly Khabib movie incoming apparently? Source is the recent interview in Russian.

Also, Kerr and Anderson.

Big nog needs a biopic. Same with bj penn.

Forest Griffin had a pretty eventful career looking back
Tuf winner , legendary fight with Bonnar , won a war with Shogun when everyone expected him to die , won the belt from Rampage.

And Lee Murray , not only the Mma career but the Tito street fight the stabbing and the bank robbery
Not a good guy but interesting story

Either one of these would make good movies

I know boxers have movies, Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson. As well as Vinny P and Roberto Duran.

Odd that there was never one about Roy Jones because he has the greatest story of all time.

What about MMA fighters?

Any movies about Jon Jones and Conor or Khabib?
more of a doc than a movie but the smashing machine was unreal

Matt Hamill and Mark Kerr have a docu-movie... The Smashing Machine is a must see of early MMA and the rise and fall of Kerr being #1 MMA fighter in the world.

Of all MMA fighters, I think I would want to see a biopic on Evan Tanner the most.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back