Media Dustin walked around 190lbs when he was a featherweight

Peli

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

3:05

Took the cub swanson fight on short notice. Was 187lbs. Was 176lbs the week of the fight but made weight.

GSP is one of the very few professional MMA fighters that was always in shape instead of having to waste time in camp to get into shape and lose weight. Buddy was/is always/still shredded.

This

Ricky Hatton fought at 140 and regularly walked around at 185-90 and got fat
5'9 185-190lbs is normal for an average male.

People don't understand fight shape on sherdog. By thag logic, Dustin should fight at ww or mw!

I agree with you guys. Peak shape is different from average shape

People don't understand fight shape on sherdog. By thag logic, Dustin should fight at ww or me!

Agreed

Tbf Ricky hatton was fat as he is about 5'6

It's a dangerous game. Sure you can have a size advantage, but you can also effect your performance and potentially shorten your career. He did lose that fight to Cub Swanson when he cut all that weight.

People don't understand fight shape on sherdog. By thag logic, Dustin should fight at ww or mw!

5'9 190 isn't normal, its quite chubby for the average male. Average for 5'9 is like 130-160lbs at say 15% body fat depending on musculature and frame. If you're 5'9 and at or over 170lbs at 15% body fat you hit the gym and are noticeably more muscular than normies.

5'9 190 isn't normal, its quite chubby for the average male. Average for 5'9 is like 130-160lbs at say 15% body fat depending on musculature and frame. If you're 5'9 and at or over 170lbs at 15% body fat you hit the gym and are noticeably more muscular than normies.
Fair enough. I'm pretty sure he's in shape although he might be a little fat. Khabib is 192 right now. Doesn't appear to look like a fat fuck yet. I'm sure Chandler walks around 185-190, same thing though as he agreed the gut is starting to show

Point is these fighters keep some relative shape even when out of camp. They're not as mean as fight camp but regular his walking the street probably would like to be in that shake

Dustin is a big ass dude. Hooker said he weighed 183 lbs on fight night and I believe him. Ariel said he weighed 177 lbs on fight night versus Conor.

Back