Healthy Khamzat vs. Kevin Holland who wins?

Absolutely no on this forum has any idea. We don't know how good Chimaev is. There is almost no footage to suggest how he might do against an opponent like Holland. It is a great fight to make for both of them, if Chimaev can recover for sure. No idea at all how it goes though.

I'll favor the guy with the edge in grappling but honestly would love to see this years down the road when both are on top of the division. Wish Kevin would shutup about it in the meantime... talk without action/a fight is anti-climactic.

Absolutely no on this forum has any idea. We don't know how good Chimaev is. There is almost no footage to suggest how he might do against an opponent like Holland. It is a great fight to make for both of them, if Chimaev can recover for sure. No idea at all how it goes though.
We know he has a Chechen wrestling background and has looked more dominant, plus he hits like a mule.

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
We know he has a Chechen wrestling background and has looked more dominant, plus he hits like a mule.

UntidyDisloyalGharial-size_restricted.gif

I get that you're doing a bit, but just in case...he's only managed to place in the Swedish nationals as an adult, and doesn't have anything like the Sambo background that Khabib does. He impressively stopped Meershaert but so had 10 before him

Im taking Holland by finish.

I enjoyed Khamzat’s fights from what I have seen but I’m not ready to welcome him to the higher ranks until he proves it against higher competition.

also I think Holland is a bit bigger and he is fast and unpredictable.

I think Khamzat bludgeons him with his wrestling, takedowns, grappling, smesh and eventually knocks him out on the feet when Holland is on wobbly legs.
<Fedor23>

Holland doesn't have the wrestling, or grappling chops to deal with a Caucasus boy.
I think haelthy Khamzat beats Holland. I even think Covid Khamzat beats Holland but they won't let him fight. Covid Khamzat beats most fighters except the very top fighters.

Back