If ur life depended on it, who do u pick Stipe or Francis?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m going with Stipe just for biased opinion but Francis is a beast! Who would u pick if everything is on the line?

If someone held a gun to my head and forced me to choose, i would mumble the answer in stipespeak so i didnt have to make a choice as no one could understand me :D

Leaning towards big frank

big frank

Stipe has to be PERFECT for 25 minutes. Big Frank only has to be perfect with one punch....he wont blow his big french african load in the first round this time and get the job done

He already was perfect for 25 mins.

If your life depended on it, how can you not go with the guy who completely dominated and won every single round in their first matchup? It's not like we don't have any history to go off of here.

Stipe as Francis looks like he can out run me....I can likely leave "Sleepy" behind whilst I escape.

He already was perfect for 25 mins.
only because big french frank bought into his own hype and blew his load in 3 minutes.

the new humble patient version of big frank is unbeatable. especially by shopworn Stipe.

big frank

Stipe has to be PERFECT for 25 minutes. Big Frank only has to be perfect with one punch....he wont blow his big french african load in the first round this time and get the job done

But he doesn't, he only needs to be perfect for the first two rounds. Unless Ngannou has improved his cardio by a significant margin.

big frank

People said that for Tyson Fury v Wilder 2, too.......

Stipe. Ngannou is just Deontay Wilder. Stipe is the much better fighter.

only because big french frank bought into his own hype and blew his load in 3 minutes.

the new humble patient version of big frank is unbeatable. especially by shopworn Stipe.
Patient? Lol what fight did he show that? He rushes guys with wild hooks. Stipe is a much better boxer, owned big Frank in the 1st one.

And he learned patience in 4 wins that each took less than 90 seconds and 40 seconds on average?

Back