Media CHAEL SONNEN CALLS OUT DERECK(more plates more dates) FROM YOUTUBE!!!!!!!

Also reaction videos are annoying af. Even worse when reacting to Uncle Chaels longwinded diatribe

Would help if you summarized what happened. Not watching a 17 min video, but I find the guy from the youtube channel pretty annoying. He has some knowledge (and runs a HRT clinic as far as I know), but he assumes more expertise about physiology, etc. than he actually has.

He doesn't just pretend he's a doctor. Doctors are more humble (they tend to understand how little they know about specifics outside of their practice interests). He pretends he's a worldwide expert about every particular thing he talks about. At least from what I've seen.

Last edited:
Thought this was going to be a hit guess you fitness sherdogers don't know who this dude is...
no one gives a fuck

personally Im sick of fucking hearing about the dude. cant go one day with out his videos being constantly recommended to me even tho I've never watched a single one and couldn't care less.

Would help if you summarized what happened. Not watching a 17 min video, but I find the guy from the youtube channel pretty annoying. He has some knowledge (and runs a HRT clinic as far as I know), but he assumes more expertise about physiology, etc. than he actually has.

He doesn't just pretend he's a doctor. Doctors are more humble (they tend to understand how little they know about specifics outside of their practice interests). He pretends he's a worldwide expert about every particular thing he talks about. At least from what I've seen.
I mean the man researches his ass off. Have to give himself some props.

no one gives a fuck

personally Im sick of fucking hearing about the dude. cant go one day with out his videos being constantly recommended to me even tho I've never watched a single one and couldn't care less.
Yeah he's running out of content too, some of his video ideas are getting kind of strange. How about the anabolic doc?

Plates is a good channel. And it's always funny to see non MMA fans react to Chael, he's like our Andy Kaufman.

Back