What was the most hype you were for a UFC Fight?

Really went heavy on betting Holm against Rhonda. Had several hundred bucks spread over ITD bets and straight ones. That had to be the peak for me, it was a cosmic upset at the time. Maybe less so in hindsight years later.

For me it was Silva Sonnen 2, the first fight was epic, there was build up for like a year or two after that, and the bad blood was solid too. Also I was more into UFC at that time as well.
61TAnZmOfkL._AC_SY741_.jpg

My Dad and I had been following Rutten's career since 1994 through VHS tapes my Dad had gotten from Mexico, we were both hyped to finally see him live.

It delivered:
tumblr_n8f0c9jTFI1sdqajoo1_250.gif

Khabib v Conor. for some reason i was almost having a heart attack or something like that during the whole fight. weird

Probably Cain vs JDS 1 .

Both were on an absolute roll , in their prime and it was the first ever UFC on Fox. It was a clash of HW titans. I was kind of disappointed when it ended after 64 secs though lol

GSP (his return from his ACL injury) vs Condit lead up and the day of the event. I was so fired up, anxious, and had sweaty palms the whole day

Silva/Weidman 2 will take some beating for me, I was adamant Silva would prove it was a fluke KO.

<6>

In the UFC, it was Silva-Weidman 1 because I was there live.
Likewise, outside of the UFC it was Fedor vs Mir because it was my first time getting to see Fedor live. It was my 40th bday, and we were 3rd row cage side to watch the GOAT KO Mir.

Conor Khabib
Anderson Vitor
Lawler Ellenberger
Condit Kampmann
Condit Lawler

Cro Cop vs Nelson 2.
Because I wanted Mirko to get his revenge and was the started in his run on Bellator before the notice of his retirement

Probably Cain vs JDS 1 .

Both were on an absolute roll , in their prime and it was the first ever UFC on Fox. It was a clash of HW titans. I was kind of disappointed when it ended after 64 secs though lol
Probably the most excited I was for HW fight, such a let down lol Dana was salty as hell after that

Probably Conor vs. Aldo or Anderson Silva vs. Weidman 2.

Rumble vs DC 1. I was heavy on the Rumble train.

Also I can't lie Aldo vs Mcgregor is definitely up there.

Back