Media JDS getting mauled by Rozen (late stoppage)

JDS needs to stop before he goes out cold, he's been hurt by guys not known for their punching power. That would be an ugly sight to see

Roz vs game will be interesting ...I don't think games as good as everyone thinks ....odds seem too wide apart IMO

Roz vs game will be interesting ...I don't think games as good as everyone thinks ....odds seem too wide apart IMO
I think power will be a major factor in that fight. Rozenstruik seems to pack wayyy more power in his strikes than Gane.

But, Gane is probably the more dynamic fighter, with better footwork and movement. Interesting matchup to say the least, especially for Gane, who's in for his first real steep test.

I'm picking Rozenstruik to win this.

Prime JDS was the most exciting ufc hw ever. Too bad his destiny was to meet Velasquez two more times after he won the belt. I like JDS alot but i don't see him being a champ again. Still he got some nice W after that. Hunt stipe levis rothwell

Prime JDS was the most exciting ufc hw ever. Too bad his destiny was to meet Velasquez two more times after he won the belt. I like JDS alot but i don't see him being a champ again. Still he got some nice W after that. Hunt stipe levis rothwell
his corner/ref ruined him imo. no doubt took how ever many prime years he had and threw them out the window

JDS still has the best resume imo. i remember being mad as fuck jds got passed up for the title shot against brock. they gave it to cain instead. those 2 were the clear contenders at the time and i liked junior way more. when jds got that very first title shot on live tv and smoked cain i dont know if iv been happier.

The thing about JDS is he still thinks he's going to be champion again ko after ko and I get he makes good money but he is in Weidman territory in terms of delusion about that

If it wasn't for his severely diminished chin at least JDS would still have the skillset to compete in the upper echelon of the division.

Weidman looks like has regressed pretty much everywhere.

The thing about JDS is he still thinks he's going to be champion again ko after ko and I get he makes good money but he is in Weidman territory in terms of delusion about that

I think he's quite a bit more delusional than Weidman even.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that Weidman wrestlefucks Hall to a decision then does the same to Holland and somehow gets a title shot after that. Not likely but possible.

JDS, will never even come close to sniffing a title shot again. He probably will never even get a top 15 win again as his style is reliant on having a good chin and he doesn't have a good chin anymore. Sad thing is he is better on the ground than a lot of these guys he chooses to bang with and yet he doesn't even try to take the fight to the ground.

I think he's quite a bit more delusional than Weidman even.

It's not outside the realm of possibility that Weidman wrestlefucks Hall to a decision then does the same to Holland and somehow gets a title shot after that. Not likely but possible.

JDS, will never even come close to sniffing a title shot again. He probably will never even get a top 15 win again as his style is reliant on having a good chin and he doesn't have a good chin anymore. Sad thing is he is better on the ground than a lot of these guys he chooses to bang with and yet he doesn't even try to take the fight to the ground.
this is something has has bugged me in some fights. he clearly has a decent takedown, he displayed it against carwin. but he dosnt mixit up. on top of that i dont think hes ever blocked a punch. people made fun of alistar at first shelling up when he changed styles, turns out he was able to remain calm and take some nice wins after being in trouble. jds still dont block, ever.

He stood up, so can't stop it there, then wasn't out when he went down again. It's understandable. When a guy is helplessly laying there for a long time and keeps getting mauled those are the bad ones.

JDS said he wants to be like Couture, keep on fighting till he's old. But he takes way more damage than Randy did, Randy could wrestle to stay out of danger. The thing with damage taken is durability goes. So ends up in just more (T)KO losses. Then can't compete. It is time.

I don’t think I ever see HW lighter then him with still KO power he best prospect since while he 12-0 Muay Thai not sure opposition but probably good he seem like physical freak that wouldn’t take easy fight I think he submit rozenstrike tho he very good submission too

him vs Francis will happen

its not as bad as the music they used for this promo holy shit ha

I’m fine with that stoppage.

JDS was still working to get up and move to safety.

We have gone from :

winner by knockout

to winner by knockdown

to winner by, hurt by a punch and didn’t immediately get up within <1 second without getting hit again at all
(even blocked / partially blocked)

I’d rather a stoppage be two punches too late than two punches too early. These guys make their living fighting and a big part of that is a win bonus which shouldn’t be taken away from them without giving them a reasonable opportunity to recover.

Winning or losing affects not only their win bonus but also their career trajectory, with wins leading to main events, title fights and better contracts.

they can tap, verbally tap, turtle up or throw the towel if they want out. No need to take the chance to recover away automatically because a guy got hit by a punch that DIDNT knock him out.

A little late but it’s better than the early ones we’ve been getting. I’d say it would have been perfect if he stopped it 2 punches earlier, but no harm was done and Dan gave him every chance to recover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back