Media Throwback: A 'happy' Fedor Emelianenko battles The Korean Zombie in a friendly exhibition match

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For those who haven't seen this one yet, this one is taken back in 2012. Fedor and KZ were guests on a Korean Variety TV show, 'Star King'.

It's one of the very rare moments where you can see Fedor smiling from ear to ear and enjoying his time.

This is a fun-feel-good vid that's always worth a rewatch, and I just had to share again.

Never knew this existed, that's cool shit right there. Good find TS.

KZ didn't like that belly to belly haha

Now its a shame this light hearted video descend into another Fedor argument now.

Never knew this existed, that's cool shit right there. Good find TS.

KZ didn't like that belly to belly haha

Now its a shame this light hearted video descend into another Fedor argument now.

Glad you enjoyed it!

I remember some poster way back said KZ was like suplexed 10 times and didn't realized those were instant replays, lol.

And I hope not :D If there's one thing Fedor and KZ have in common here on SD, it is both of them are well beloved fan favourites.

It is...lol

No wonder why he can take solid bombs and just keep going like nothing happened

It sure it is. The disadvantage though is it's an easier target :D

For those who haven't seen this one yet, this one is taken back in 2012. Fedor and KZ were guests on a Korean Variety TV show, 'Star King'.

It's one of the very rare moments where you can see Fedor smiling from ear to ear and enjoying his time.

This is a fun-feel-good vid that's always worth a rewatch, and I just had to share again.

KZ was pissed that he got beat down like a child and wanted a rematch. One of the most ridiculous things ever that he thought he had a chance lol.

Fedor really seems to love Japan & Korea.

Reactions: Gio
KZ was pissed that he got beat down like a child and wanted a rematch. One of the most ridiculous things ever that he thought he had a chance lol.

Lol no, it was just for fun and it's obviously just for the show. The great thing is he actually had a chance to spar with the legend Fedor. I mean down the road, not a lot of fighters in the world can say they had stepped foot and had friendly match with him, and the fact that it has been broadcast on TV all over the world.

Back