Why not book Darrick Minner vs Ryan Hall?

We need to stop having Ryan waste his yearly fight on guys outside the top 15.

Because Ryan ducks anyone he doesn’t deem worthy (aka isn’t top 10) then complains when guys above him turn him down for the same reasons.

Last edited:
The only downside about FW is it's got two of the best sub grapplers in the division in Ryan and Kron but they never actually fight anyone.

Because Ryan ducks anyone he doesn’t deem worthy (aka isn’t top 10) then complains when guys above him turn him
down for the same reasons.
Excacly this but his fan boys just can't swallow that bitter pill . I'm sure he has the best BJJ ever though even though Nate Diaz beat him (not saying Nate's a chump)
<JRSmith40>

Excacly this but his fan boys just can't swallow that bitter pill . I'm sure he has the best BJJ ever though even though Nate Diaz beat him (not saying Nate's a chump)
<JRSmith40>
Nate beat him when he just started jiujitsu . I highly doubt that he could do it again.

Minner really surprised me against Rosa, actually. I thought Rosa would handle him with some ease really, but Minner absolutel big-brothered him. Rosa isn't very strong is he, for a grappler? Seems very easy to overpower.

Minner really surprised me against Rosa, actually. I thought Rosa would handle him with some ease really, but Minner absolutel big-brothered him. Rosa isn't very strong is he, for a grappler? Seems very easy to overpower.

A stiff breeze of the wind would knock Rosa down it seems and he’d pull guard

1155501602.jpg.jpg

Hall will back out due to injury then try to call out someone top ranked while avoiding whoever he was scheduled to fight. Es normal

I thought TS wanted to punish Ryan Hall with Derrick Lewis at first <Eek2.0>
Lewis by submission :D

A stiff breeze of the wind would knock Rosa down it seems and he’d pull guard

Yeah, it definitely seems that way. For a pretty high-level BJJ guy he gets mauled on the mat with ease.

It dont matter who u book for hall he gonna pull out again

The ufc probably would but Ryan is a diva

Back