Tony Ferguson weighing 200 lbs 5 days after Kevin Lee fight

Terrorist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_20210225_082520.jpg

Muh khabib cuts too much weight. He cuts as much as most other top guys at LW.

Oh and as a bonus here's felder weighing 195

Attachments

• IMG_20210225_082520.jpg
    IMG_20210225_082520.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 4
Khabib is not even that heavy now and he eats all day and is looking pudgy/retired.

Ferguson is one of the biggest LW's along with Felder and Olivera.

Last edited:
Khalab is the one who got hospitalized many times from weight cut and cheated on scale
That means nothing other than he cut weight under poor conditions or his body does not respond well to cutting.

Show me one legit pic of Khabib dwarfing a UFC opponent.

You won't be able to find any because your narrative is false.

Khabib isn't a weight bully look at these other weight bullys!!!!!!

And like a previous poster said, Tony never missed weight, let alone almost died multiple times.

I like how we can't see that he's probably holding something to weigh him down.

And like a previous poster said, Tony never missed weight, let alone almost died multiple times.
He's still bigger and heavier than Khabib regardless of any excuses.

yRYwd4bW-6f1BI9GSuOFjlnBD7WYvI6rHUjONEl0pRBoG2yqlGXP6lcIMHSwblwlzaqoKy1tRFKBzq8HGKtSmWeLwN7J_-zLaYXYdDtSWeZPXcQ4JI4

Last edited:
That means nothing other than he cut weight under poor conditions or his body does not respond well to cutting.

Show me one legit pic of Khabib dwarfing a UFC opponent.

You won't be able to find any because your narrative is false.
This +1

Who cares? That 200lbs Tony failed big twice already. Cringe shit only <Moves><45><Lmaoo>

Kevin Lee says his walk around weight is 190 at 1:31

Muh khabib cuts too much weight

<LikeReally5>

Don't be a grown man calling other grown men "bully". If it's not in the context of sticking up for someone who can't defend themselves, it just makes you look weak.

Khabib's the same size at LW that Dustin Poirier was at FW, yet one of them is a "bully" to you because he wins even though he isn't bigger than any of his opponents.

From Khabib's last fight
I showed 155 lb on the scales, and on fight night - when I entered the cage - I weighed in at like 176 pounds. Ok, so I gained 21 pounds for the fight - it's a lot," he added.

From Poirier about fighting at FW
Dustin further added that he would enter the octagon for a fight at about 176 pounds. He also stated, “I was 176 whenever we fought, but I felt it. I was too much water. I felt flat-footed and kinda bloated. That’s not good for you, man.”

Why does any of this matter when Khabib didn't fight these people.

After he "cleared" the division, people went, yo but you kinda missed these BJJ guys and wrestlers, and his response was, nah fuck that I quit.

Half his career is a "would probably beat", "would easily win" etc. A lot of probablies thrown around.

He won what he won, but he didn't win what he didn't win. He pretty much beat half the division and "beat" the other half on paper.

Back