News Marcelo Rojo’s UFC debut shifts to UFC Vegas 21 on March 13th against Charles Jourdain

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
"Rojo was set to face Raoni Barcelos at this Saturday’s (Feb. 27, 2021) UFC Vegas 20 event, but the fight was scratched after Barcelos tested positive for COVID-19."

rojo_5.0.jpg

"With not enough time to find a suitable replacement, Rojo was removed from the card and will now face Charles Jourdain at the UFC Vegas 21 event on March 13 in “Sin City.” That fight was made possible after Steve Garcia — Jourdain’s original opponent — was forced out of the bout for undisclosed reasons according to a report from MMA Fighting."

Source: https://www.mmamania.com/2021/2/24/...c-vegas-21-march-13-charles-jourdain-espn-mma

-----
I think this would be a fun fight!

So who is this guy.
Spill the beans

An Argentinian who's supposed to fight Brazilian prospect Raoni Barcelos this Sunday. 16-6 record with 14 finishes and never been KO'd. He's a fun fighter to watch against Charles Jourdain who's a game fighter as well.

Nice to see the guy's still getting his shot. Jourdain should beat him comfortably, but he did drop the ball against Culibao late so nothing would be surprising.

Nice to see the guy's still getting his shot. Jourdain should beat him comfortably, but he did drop the ball against Culibao late so nothing would be surprising.

Yep, it's nice that they gve him a proper notice this time. And agree, Jourdain should rebound from his last outing.

Good fight.

Now time to get Pat Sabatini a fight too, especially since he signed to fight on a weeks notice and his opponent came in like 12lbs overweight, and the bout was understandably cancelled.

Reactions: Gio
Fuck. I hope Barcelos will recover quickly. He's one of the best Bantamweights right now in my opinion.

I thought that said Alan Jouban, lol.

Should be a fun fight, Jourdain should take it though.

Back