Media Did Conor stop sparring with Artem?

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
40h38duxzp921.gif

I haven't seen them together since around when this footage was posted. I haven't seen him with Danis either.

Well, Conor did get caught there and his boxing hasn't been looking great.

People say he has an ego in the gym and only fights guys he can beat up,

maybe Artem surpassed him at some points in training by the looks of that slick uppercut, and Conor didn't like it.

Artem got sick of training with a guy who couldn't come close to his skill and switched to more useful sparring partners

Danis tore a ligament in his knee from training with Conor. He had surgery and is waiting to be cleared to fight. Not sure what happened with Artem. Conor probably got sick of being completely outclassed by him.

40h38duxzp921.gif

I haven't seen them together since around when this footage was posted. I haven't seen him with Danis either.
Was all over the internet and in the media after the fight.. that McGregor trained in Portugal with amateur kids and not his team. Many other fighters and Trainers, mention it after the fight.

The fact that he beat an ex pro was impressive af, but Paulie has zero power. Never has.
But he has as many one punch finishes in the big gloves, as McGregor does in small gloves. Which is telling of the reality that McGregor isn't this mythical power puncher or knockout artist.

Danis tore a ligament in his knee from training with Conor. He had surgery and is waiting to be cleared to fight. Not sure what happened with Artem. Conor probably got sick of being completely outclassed by him.
He tore it training with McGregor? How so when he's been with James Kraus helping out Gallagher train, in the US? McGregor never came to the States to train for the Dustin fight.

That looks like some hard ass sparring Jesus Christ what tf is artem doing

Was all over the internet and in the media after the fight.. that McGregor trained in Portugal with amateur kids and not his team. Many other fighters and Trainers, mention it after the fight.
Wow you think he would have flown his team in.

I always heard stories he likes his training partners until they start getting the better of him.

He tore it training with McGregor? How so when he's been with James Kraus helping out Gallagher train, in the US? McGregor never came to the States to train for the Dustin fight.
This was a while ago. Before the cowboy fight.

B2104365-B218-4009-88E5-EEB625A091B8.jpeg

Back