News Sean Strickland vs. Krzysztof Jotko added to UFC Fight Night: Reyes vs. Prochazka

Strickland or Jotko

• Total voters

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score

"It will be a battle between talented middleweight contenders when Sean Strickland fights Krzysztof Jotko at a UFC Fight Night card on May 1.

Paradigm Sports, Strickland’s management company, announced the bout on its Twitter page. The agency added that the fight will take place in the UFC middleweight division on the May 1 card. Right now, that event is set to feature the main event between top light heavyweight contenders Dominick Reyes and Jiri Prochazka, who is also represented by Paradigm."

https://mymmanews.com/sean-strickla...-added-to-ufc-fight-night-reyes-vs-prochazka/

Fun scrap - Let's go!

Think Strickland takes it...

Keep forgetting I can make Polls....added...

Strickland has looked great since his return from injury but Jotko is very hard to look great against.

I feel like this fight will probably be Strickland trying to make it a good fight and Jotko trying to make it a bad one. Rooting for Strickland.

Oott, great scrap. Strickland should take this methinks

Oh god I hope Strickland wins this. Jotko is an unbelievably boring fighter, apart from that one fight with Uriah Hall he had.

Hard to get excited for any fight with Jocko, even against an interesting opponent. Hopefully he pays for his boring point-fighting ways.

Last edited:
It's kinda interesting that Strickland has apparently decided to move to MW permanently. Before the long injury layoff, he had only fought at WW (where he obviously had success). I'd like to see him back down there honestly. There are some monsters at MW that could just overwhelm him with size.

Post crash Strickland looks hungry, I see him KOing Jotko and hope he does too, despite not being a huge fan of his personality. Jotko looks like paint drying.

What does that #GP mean?

Mind goes immediately to Grand Prix

but this is the UFC...Dana would never do that

Rooting for Strickland, only because he's seems like a giant a**hole, and I want more of that energy in the MW division.

It's kinda interesting that Strickland has apparently decided to move to MW permanently. Before the long injury layoff, he had only fought at WW (where he obviously had success). I'd like to see him back down there honestly. There are some monsters at MW that could just overwhelm him with size.

I like him at MW tbh, he seems to have good power, strength and energy.

Post crash Strickland looks hungry, I see him KOing Jotko and hope he does too, despite not being a huge fan of his personality. Jotko looks like paint drying.
I'm actually a fan of Jotko. He's been pretty boring since his 3 fight skid though. I think Strickland will make it fun anyway.

Jotko wins a grindy fight

Back