News Valentina set fight to Andrade at UFC 261

Valentina Shevchenko or Jessica Andrade?

• Total voters
Will be interesting to see who else is on this card.

People are saying Andrade will be the biggest threat but I think she'll be the easiest defense so far

Andrade is a sloppy brawler who is significantly smaller than any of Shevcheko's past opponents, she'll be getting thrown and tripped all night.

Awesome! Should be fun and Andrade should be able to push Valentina into making it a proper fight (maybe possibly a lopsided one, but a FIGHT) with her style :)

Between this and the One's GP announcement...

Now all we need is a confirmed Zhang :)

Hate the disrespect the UFC are throwing atm, to long-time contenders in respective weight classes.
First the disrespect to Glover, then to the entire HW division with Jones getting an immediate title shot, and now the disrespect to Lauren Murphy...

Hate the disrespect the UFC are throwing atm, to long-time contenders in respective weight classes.
First the disrespect to Glover, then to the entire HW division with Jones getting an immediate title shot, and now the disrespect to Lauren Murphy...

I don't see why Murphy thinks she's such a clear #1 contender really. She got a robbery against Lee and beat Roxy who other fighters have been beating.

Oh my Sexy Time!

LCCGa1.gif

Think Val gonna game her but Andrade is a good wild card. Should be a fun scrap.

*Like for TS as I'm out aagain!

Back