News UFC strikes deal with Migu to strengthen Chinese market status

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score
shutterstock_325058183-768x508.jpg

"The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has clinched a media rights agreement with China Mobile’s streaming service Migu.

Under the terms of the agreement, Migu will become the exclusive Chinese distributor of all content from the mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion.

All UFC live events and content will be provided through the UFC Fan Club annual subscription package. MMA fans will also be able to take advantage of UFC archive footage as well as fan activations and exclusive marketing offers."

https://www.insidersport.com/2021/0...ith-migu-to-strengthen-chinese-market-status/

The Zang Effect!

9TtFnSn.gif

UFC bustin out big time!

Gotta say I'm a tad jealous.

#WuhanHereICome

The UFC is becoming too main stream. Honestly the UFC is probably the biggest it’s ever been.

All UFC live events and content will be provided through the UFC Fan Club annual subscription package.

giphy.gif

I'm 100% sure this money will go straight into the fighters pockets.
I hope not. They are already winning too much money. Fighting only once a year and ducking each other all the time. I hope it goes to helping out other promotions so they can get them into UFC fight Pass.

More MMA events for the fans and less fancy cars to show off on instagram for these fighters that fight once a year and all they do is complain about not winning enough millions on twitter!!

Last edited:
Man this is dangerous for the UFC roster. Those Chinese know all kinds of crazy kicks and shit. I saw it in the movies.

Man this is dangerous for the UFC roster. Those Chinese know all kinds of crazy kicks and shit. I saw it in the movies.
Good. Let's introduce a little more variety to the UFC that right now is filled with those D1 & Dagestani humpy humpy wrestlers :(

Marlon Vera and Colby Covington about to get cut

It looks like we getting an Asian Contender Series

Expect a lot of Asian talent flooding into the UFC in he coming months

From the link “In addition, the network will distribute the Asian edition of the Contender Series, in which UFC President Dana White will showcase up-and-coming fighters from the UFC Academy at Shanghai’s Performance Institute.”

It looks like we getting an Asian Contender Series

Expect a lot of Asian talent flooding into the UFC in he coming months

From the link “In addition, the network will distribute the Asian edition of the Contender Series, in which UFC President Dana White will showcase up-and-coming fighters from the UFC Academy at Shanghai’s Performance Institute.”

Cool info!

I will def be searching for a line to watch that!

Wonder how many years will have to pass before shertards start demanding Weili be stripped for inactivity. They love shitting on Stipe and demanding he be stripped for waiting a few months before booking his next fight.

So China gets every broadcast from every event as well as fight archives for one subscription package? Bah. I'll keep my ESPN, ESPN+, Fight Pass, and separate PPV purchase all to myself, thanks.

I hope not. They are already winning too much money. Fighting only once a year and ducking each other all the time. I hope it goes to helping out other promotions so they can get them into UFC fight Pass.

More MMA events for the fans and less fancy cars to show off on instagram for these fighters that fight once a year and all they do is complain about not winning enough millions on twitter!!
Tell us more about your hard earned fighting career

I asked my Chinese friends about MMA, they said even with Weili being champ, most Chinese still don't give a crap about MMA. It still has a long, long way to go before being mainstream or popular in China

Back