Jake Paul deserves to fight in UFC

I like Jake paul. He would have been an entertaining fighter

I like Jake paul. He would have been an entertaining fighter
He isn't going anywhere, I think he really wants to be a pro fighter. He seems to be taking it seriously, he's just more popular and outspoken than most fighters just starting out so his early career will be very different than other fighters.

Both Jake and Logan have talked about transitioning into mma. We'll see if they actually do it in the future. I can see Logan trying mma, and Jake staying in boxing but who knows. They both have a wrestling background so they may actually try it.

And you don’t deserve to make threads on Sherdog /end thread

Jake would get hurt bad, imagine him in there with a 185lb fighter...

Darren till vs Jake Paul would be hilarious. Logan paul said he would fight in the UFC after he trains for a few years.

CM Punk didn't deserve it either.
Lesnar had some serious wresting (not fake wrestling) pedigrees, plus he's a jacked white boy physical specimen of the highest order.

I would love to see either of these brothers knocked out and beat while unconscious. Fuck these pieces of shit.

Every one of these celebs that wanna join the UFC should get the Lesnar treatment, fighting legit guys like Herring, Couture, Carwin, Mir, etc.

Otherwise might as well make a celeb division.

CM PUNK was 0-0.
Lesnar was 1-0.

Lesnar was a national wrestling champ. That's not the best comparison.

But... Both the Paul brothers are IMO more deserving to fight in the UFC than CM Punk was. Unlike CM Punk, they have some combat sports experience. They both have wrestled growing up and now have some boxing experience. And they are both young guys meaning they could grow their skills as compared to CM Punk who was like 37/38 for his first MMA fight.

I don't think such freakshow fights should be held in the UFC, but either Paul brother is more deserving than CM Punk.

Back