What fight should be for the LW title?

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
It doesnt appear Khabib is going to come back,at least not any time soon. Although the title has not officially been vacated yet,I assume it will be shortly. What fight would you make,if you could make it right now,and what would you do with the others in this lineup?

Mcgregor
Porier
Gaethje
Chandler
Olivera
Hooker
Ferguson
RDA

any mod buds wanna make this a poll?

Dustin vs Do Bronx is the only thing that makes sense.

Book Gaethje vs Chandler for a FOTY contender, and your set. RDA vs Conor or Conor vs Felder would be interesting bouts to keep the division moving.

Keep Conor away from any crack at the belt :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Getting finished shouldn't leave you in title contention :rolleyes:

Thats easy really, porier vs do bronx for the title and chandler vs gaethje for the next crack at the title. Only reason why we are having this dlscussion is cause uncle dana is money hungry fatso who doesn't take the sport seriously

Yeah 'Diamonds are formed under pressure' Vs Charlie do Bronx Olives.

I wanna see two title eliminator matches and the winners fight for the title.

-Dustin vs Charlie Olives for the title
-Gaethje vs Chandler for #1 contender
-Conor vs RDA, settle the unfinished business
-Tony vs Felder, a lot of same opponents, both can talk/hype up the fight, both lost their last 2, both want to go forward and pressure. Will be an all out war
-Nate vs Hooker, remember Nate's tweet about Hooker? He respects him and he'll be up for a scrap for sure. And there's no way Nate can fight any of the top 5 guys with his long lay off.

Dustin vs. Charles would be the one that makes the most sense for the title. Chandler does not deserve to fight for the title, but even Chandler/Poirier would still be a significantly better title fight than Conor/Poirier 3.

i dont see the need for a belt fight

poirier should be champ as we speak, he deserves it

some recent oliveira wins dont even have wikipedia page, compare his wins against poiriers, poirier is all big names recently

Oliveira vs Chandler

I don't want to see a guy Khabib has destroyed without breaking a sweat be the next champ

Porier vs Oliveira

I like some other matchups more for Porier but Do Bronx has earned this ass whoopin’.

Dustin vs Charlie Olives for Gold
Gaethje vs Chandler for #1 contender

Dariush vs Ferreira are fighting this weekend.
Winner should get Top 5, Hooker?
Would love to see Ferguson vs Conor

Chandler vs Oliveria. Dustin has done enough for it but he also got crushed in his last title fight. Rather two guys who havent recently had their runs dampened by a khabib mauling. Besides, as long as Dustin's next fight is for the title, no one should really care.

Dustin/Beebs vs Oliviera
McG vs RDA/Diaz
Chandler vs Gaethje
Ferg vs Dariush/Diego winner or Felder if he wants to fight sooner
Hooker vs Islam/Dober winner or quick easy opponent.

It doesnt appear Khabib is going to come back,at least not any time soon. Although the title has not officially been vacated yet,I assume it will be shortly. What fight would you make,if you could make it right now,and what would you do with the others in this lineup?

Mcgregor
Porier
Gaethje
Chandler
Olivera
Hooker
Ferguson
RDA

any mod buds wanna make this a poll?
Dustin vs oliveira.

No title fight needed. If Khabib vacates Poirier is the champion.
The next fight of Poirier should be a title defense.

Reactions: HHJ
Back