Media Dillon Danis: “I’d submit Gaethje in 30 seconds”

SharpasaRazor

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
1. Danis calling out fighters he can’t actually fight at this point is beyond pathetic with his lack of activity in Bellator.

2. Dude seems actually hurt when someone talks shit about Conor, it’s kinda sad.

He knows that he is triggering people with his nonsense. It makes threads like this happen and he didnt do nothin but tweet.

The guy just talks nonsense and then goofballs make threads about it, he's a sherdogger

At this point this dude barely deserves a spot on Dana White's Tuesday Contender series.

I would KO Stipe in 10 seconds.

See how easy it is, Dillon?
Try something more real, like "I have slightly better boxing than CM Punk or Ben Askren"

He's devastated and heartbroken Conor didn't take him to fight island

He probably sleeps most people in a bjj match for sure. Mma match though he get slept himself just as quick. If you watch any of his fights it’s clear his stands up had a long way to go.

I hate Danis but would it even take him that long? Assuming we are starting on the ground

Well since we saw Gaethje's last showing Danis is stating the obvious, if it went to the ground that is.

Didn’t Jake Shields beat him in a grappling match? I know Jake is legit but the guy talks like he’s some god.
Yes. It was sub underground 4. Went the full time no subs or points and Jake is a an amazing bjj blackberry in his defense

1. Danis calling out fighters he can’t actually fight at this point is beyond pathetic with his lack of activity in Bellator.

2. Dude seems actually hurt when someone talks shit about Conor, it’s kinda sad.

He ducked Jake Paul. So none of his call outs matter.

Back