Media I'm sorry Juliana, but no

its a hard no..
She is so fucking annoying... 1 win in 20 years and we hear this, imagine having to hear her bullshit after winning a belt.

Sure but Pena isn't hurting Nunes on the feet, certainly not nearly as likely.

If Pena could put Nunes on her back that would be interesting, she needs another win though. Maybe 2.

Pena isn't going to stand there and just try and box with Nunes. That said, think about this: Pena actually did better on the feet against GDR than Nunes did. She was happy to engage there, was winning most of the striking and even stunned GDR a couple of times. Nunes didn't have any similar success against GDR at all.

Pena is aggressive. I can see her charging in and trying for tds in the clinch. Nunes is strong, so I'm not sure if Pena can get her down, but if she does it could get pretty interesting.

Pena had a comeback against 40 year old McMann when she was down 2 rounds. Nunes is better everywhere than her. She needs one or two more good wins to convince me she has anything.

Theres nothing about this girl that makes me wane see her fight for a title yet.
I mean she would do way better than Megan Anserson but at least with Megan i get to see some ass lol

Sure but Pena isn't hurting Nunes on the feet, certainly not nearly as likely.

If Pena could put Nunes on her back that would be interesting, she needs another win though. Maybe 2.
Pena did rock GDR who is a better striker than Nunes so you never know. GDR also hits harder than Nunes and Pena ate all her punches and kept her composure, whereas Nunes turned into a panic wrestler when GDR rocked her.

Pena had a comeback against 40 year old McMann when she was down 2 rounds. Nunes is better everywhere than her. She needs one or two more good wins to convince me she has anything.
I thought the fight was pretty even tbh

I thought the fight was pretty even tbh

I don't remember the fight too clearly but from what I remember she was on the bottom not doing much for 2 rounds until she started landing in the 3rd and McMann is completely clueless on the feet.

I don't remember the fight too clearly but from what I remember she was on the bottom not doing much for 2 rounds until she started landing in the 3rd and McMann is completely clueless on the feet.
It was actually McMann who wasn't doing much on the ground. I gave her the first round but Pena was hitting her on the head with elbows from bottom and outstriked her on the feet so I think she clearly won round 2.

Of course Pena should get first bite at the cherry.

Pena did rock GDR who is a better striker than Nunes so you never know. GDR also hits harder than Nunes and Pena ate all her punches and kept her composure, whereas Nunes turned into a panic wrestler when GDR rocked her.
I don't think GDR hits harder than Nunes. Better technique for sure. But Nunes is more powerful imo.

I don't think GDR hits harder than Nunes. Better technique for sure. But Nunes is more powerful imo.
Amanda has one punch KO power at 145 for sure; she KO'd Julia Budd and Cris Cyborg.

However, at 135, she doesn't have nearly as much punching power. Remember, she punched Ronda Rousey like 20 times and Ronda was still standing. I think GDR would have dropped Ronda with less than 5 punches.

Back