Who out grappled Penn more impressively, Frankie Edgar or GSP?

Fesaine

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think it's Frankie. Despite being much smaller than GSP, he had an easier time out grappling Penn in their second fight. And he also did it without any controversy(grease gate).

Edgar_slam_BJ1.gif

Penn got robbed in their first fight easy. The rematch never should have happened.

Eat a fat one on the rematch, losses, burritos, bar fights, etc. GSP used grease. FOH.

Fight finder really doesn't matter. Context does. Step your game up.

Penn got robbed in their first fight easy. The rematch never should have happened.

Eat a fat one on the rematch, losses, burritos, bar fights, etc. GSP used grease. FOH.

Yes, Penn did got robbed against GSP in their first fight.

That was in no way a robbery. I remember you were the second most delusionnal Penn nuthugger right next to PositiveBalance. You were like his sidekick.

I think it's Frankie. Despite being much smaller than GSP, he had an easier time out grappling Penn in their second fight. And he also did it without any controversy(grease gate).

Edgar_slam_BJ1.gif

GSP made Penn quit who talked about fighting to death pre fight.

Its GSP and its not close.

That was in no way a robbery. I remember you were the second most delusionnal Penn nuthugger right next to PositiveBalance. You were like his sidekick.

Nope.

Penn defended 12/13 TDs. Won the first three rounds. I've got nothing but love for Frankie but the rematch never should have happened. You can invoke PB to solidify your BS but it doesn't resonate. Sorry.

Last edited:
Its GSP. Georges was basically passing his guard at will and Penn was know for how strong his guard was in BJJ tournaments.

In b4 vaseline gif

Back