Should Conor ditch his family and return to his old antics?

GlobalistMexican

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Should Conor leave his family to go back to his old self? I feel like he's being weighed down. He's no longer the hyper active guy he used to be. He's too soft because he has a family now. He can't even use his mental warfare.

Current Conor has nothing to do with family

Current Conor tried his bully tactics and ran his mouth to the wrong person and got smeshed.

Since that pasting, he praises the man that stands in front of him to save face and keep his stock level up, unfortunately his stock isn't worth as much when he doesn't shit talk.

Leave his family and give up all his worldly possessions to be come a priest of the JBG Church.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Should Conor leave his family to go back to his old self? I feel like he's being weighed down. He's no longer the hyper active guy he used to be. He's too soft because he has a family now. He can't even use his mental warfare.
This? From a Platinum Member at that..... Wow, you should have to pass some kind of moronical test to be allowed that membership.

Wow. A fight career lasts maybe 15 years. A good family lasts your whole life. I thought the clown that said Nunes is fighting easy competition was an all time low. Surprise surprise, another clown shows up on the same day with an equally ridiculous take.

Just too fucked up for words.

Hell yes!
Fuck his family. What have they done for him anyways BESIDES hold him back?
I say good riddance. . . .

<Huh2>

Connor reminds me of Tiger Woods. Had an invincible aura and top of the game. Then women, drugs pills, etc etc started a downward spiral. Tiger is still a good golfer, but not feared. Seems like once you lose that mojo it doesn't come back

Stoic Law of attraction Conor was the best. He was confident and visualized daily.

This? From a Platinum Member at that..... Wow, you should have to pass some kind of moronical test to be allowed that membership.

The "moronical" test is paying for a free membership, and so far the results seem about right.

Stoic Law of attraction Conor was the best. He was confident and visualized daily.

It doesn’t take intelligence, or mma knowledge to pay for an account.
True but you would think that someone who would actually pay for an account would have some kind of knowledge/experience. This guy, if not a troll, is a fucking moron.

Back