Is volk currently the worst champ?

He's the worst treated by the fans because he beat an MMA darling in Max Holloway....TWICE.

In terms of skill he's one of the most well rounded and one of the most adaptable fighters in all of MMA. Very smart fighter.

He seems okay I guess I just dont like his style of fighting but i wont lie he deserves credit for beating Max the first time and making mid fight adjustments in the holloway rematch regardless if you think it was a robbery or not.

He's the worst treated by the fans because he beat an MMA darling in Max Holloway....TWICE.

In terms of skill he's one of the most well rounded and one of the most adaptable fighters in all of MMA. Very smart fighter.

This.

Nothing can beat the Sandman, Usman! The dude makes ben Askren striking look like fireworks!

Khabib and Usman have way worse personalities and more boring styles.

I mean, Khabib posts Quoran quotes justifying cutting that French teacher's head off, and Usman is faker than Colby.
Khabib finishes people...snoozeman is snoozeman but he had some good fight in the past

Not even close.

jan would be the weakest/worst champ.

I’d say no. What we have here I think is a severe case of “You’re only as good as your last fight”

He is at least better than any champ who held the belt only once and then got knocked out in their first title defense;
- Luke Rockhold
- Eddie Alvarez
- Matt Serra
etc.

But currently, probably it's Jan, unless somehow he beats Adesanya, which is a low possibility.

This.

If you ever listen to him speak, he's smart as fuck and a GOAT-tier gameplanner.

He is super strong, a beast wrestler, has super power, and can outpoint goddamn Holloway, who himself is a super high level striker.

This.

If you ever listen to him speak, he's smart as fuck and a GOAT-tier gameplanner.

He is super strong, a beast wrestler, has super power, and can outpoint goddamn Holloway, who himself is a super high level striker.
Volkanovski is an incredible fighter.

He's just the most disliked, but that's what happens when you beat an MMA darling. He should be in people's good graces should he beat Ortega, if he doesn't his reign will be soured on.

Back