"Precision beats power, Timing beats speed"

ShowYouRoll

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just how much does the overhand left work for Conor now in MMA?

He claimed "Precision beats power, Timing beats speed" but its clear in all his fights for the past 4 years it doesnt.

How can he regain his "Precision to beats Doostins power" and "Timing to beat Doostins speed"?

Conor connected, just not smart enough to put together combos

Dustin was more precise, with more weapons. Plus, Conor has not been staying active. This game slows down for no man.

Weed beats speed

XD9VVA.gif

I guess it's still true. Dustin had better precision and timing this time.

Conor took a dive. UFC wanted to build Poirier and a it's amazing to get a win over Conor. They offered Conor something he couldn't refuse.

It's confirmed, Conor took a dive.
Dont give MickNoogitHuggers any ideas lol, they will take that and run with it.

You can hear them now
"Connor took a dive, he would beat him if he wanted to"

"He took a dive to help Doostins charity and hot sauce, what a great man Conor is"

he said that b/c he thought aldo was fast and powerful

most 55s can take conors left as shown by nate and dustin, dustin having the weaker chin than nate took several clean shots form conor w/o being phased much regardless of the leg kicks conors power would diminish as the rds go on

Dustin was more precise, with more weapons. Plus, Conor has not been staying active. This game slows down for no man.
So ESPN was correct in saying, the sport has surpassed him. Hear that McNuggetHuggers, the sport has passed him.

calf kicks, great cardio, wrestling and weed beats everything Mcg's said

I know the Diaz bros are mostly memes but their boxing stand up is legit. They can hang with any striker
100%, as is their BJJ.

Plus they are extremely durable and will fight to the death, unlike Conor who will only fight until the 3rd/4th minute of round 2.

I wonder how much of the cardio is mental. I remember him saying that he was thinking "I've still got so many rounds left" in the Floyd fight. Worrying about gassing definitely makes you gas way faster.

If you believe that you're dumb. Watch the in-between rounds pauses. Mcg looked gassed AF.

Conor had an incredible introduction into the company. But I’m not sure he’ll ever tech those heights again. I think “ the stars aligned” for him when he burst onto the scene. Anyway, here’s hoping he can come back strong. Being a fan of MMA is more fun when he’s winning.

Back