GSP more accomplished, Khabib a Better Fighter

hbombfromhell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GSP has bigger wins but Khabib has a perfect 29-0 record without being scratched, much less stopped like Georges. His wrestling and ground game are much deeper than GSPs and his judoku master throws and sambo background make him a better fighter who would beat GSP. GSP wants nothing to do with the man we just saw scorch Gaethje from the earth after his father died.

So I think GSP is the most accomplished, but Khabib is actually the better fighter.

Khabib has a better chin, more skills, better wrestling and grappling, even boxing is way more even than people think. Khabib via domination in any time or era.

4665.jpg

Agreed with you until the very last sentence. It would be a competitive fight and GSP has the size advantage. In his prime GSP was a supreme athlete backed up by dynamic skills. Apart from a fluke win by Serra, GSP was never dominated by anyone
Khabib via domination in any time or era.

Khabib has a better chin, more skills, better wrestling and grappling, even boxing is way more even than people think. Khabib via domination in any time or era.
I can see arguments for placing either higher on a GOAT list (personally, i do have GSP in fron though) but Khabib, even if you consider him the better fighter, doesn't have more skills.

GSP can do all things Khabib can do - not as good as Khabib, but he's still very proficient there, whereas GSP undoubtedly is the better striker.

They already should have made this fight at 165 pounds or so a year ago imo.

Would still love to see it around that weight.
GSP_Khabib_4.png

Only that is made up and GSP actually tapped to strikes to Serra.

It's not made up. GSP got caught which he rectified later but Khabib got outwrestled, which was his strong point, by a BJJ player.

GSP has the better legacy by a very wide margin. Khabib is nowhere near the top 10 GOATS of MMA. Anybody can take the ball and go home at the start of their peak.

It's not made up. GSP got caught which he rectified later but Khabib got outwrestled, which was his strong point, by a BJJ player.

GSP has the better legacy by a very wide margin. Khabib is nowhere near the top 10 GOATS of MMA. Anybody can take the ball and go home at the start of their peak.
Post me a gif of Khabib ever taking a beating like this

gif8.gif

or GSP ever taking a back like this

NegligibleUnfoldedCreature-size_restricted.gif

Gsp would jab khabib all night long. Oh how people forget how dominant gsp truly was
Khabib has beat much better strikers than GSP at striking, much less wrestling and grappling, where he would dominate him.

Uneducated people tend to do a gif game when they don't have legit arguments. All I can tell you as a vastly superior intellectual MMA mind, I've seen both of their careers and GSP was a much better fighter and compiled a much better resume and overall legacy.

At this point GSP is a universal top 4 GOAT fighter and has a legit case @ being #1. Khabib is not even top 10, he hasn't done or shown enough. You should simply sit down and accept this. It's alright.

A picture speaks a thousand words. GSP's lowlights are worse and his highlights not as good because he's not as good as Khabib, which is why he took beatings and Khabib didn't.

Last edited:
Khabib is nowhere near the top 10 GOATS of MMA. Anybody can take the ball and go home at the start of their peak.
That's not true.

Literally not any other GOAT candidate has a better strikes landed to strikes absorbed ratio and Khabib did that while fighting in one of the best divisions of all time, he finished three fighters who're on the current p4p-list, he was never knocked down and he never bled.

His level of dominance while fighting at the shark tank that is 155 is insane.

As for the Tibau fight: whether you believe he lost or not, Tibau turned out to be on EPO later, which is probably also what helped him cut so much weight in the first place.
Considering how close the fight was, it's very reasonable to assume that Khabib would've won beyond the shadow of a doubt against a clean Tibau.

Last edited:
Post me a gif of Khabib ever taking a beating like this

gif8.gif

or GSP ever taking a back like this

NegligibleUnfoldedCreature-size_restricted.gif

Uneducated people tend to do a gif game when they don't have legit arguments. All I can tell you as a vastly superior intellectual MMA mind, I've seen both of their careers and GSP was a much better fighter and compiled a much better resume and overall legacy.

At this point GSP is a universal top 4 GOAT fighter and has a legit case @ being #1. Khabib is not even top 10, he hasn't done or shown enough. You should simply sit down and accept this. It's alright.

Why are half the posts on Sherdog sucking Khabibs dick? Get a life. You're just as bad as Conor nuthuggers.

Completely Agree. GSP faced far more strong competition, khabib actual record should be 13-0, despite the fact that he faced like, 3 top five guys.

That's not true.

Literally not any other GOAT candidate has a better strikes landed to strikes absorbed ratio and Khabib did that while fighting in ont of the best divisions of all time, he finished three fighters who're on the current p4p-list, he was never knocked down and he never bled.

His level of dominance while fighting at the shark tank that is 155 is insane.

As for the Tibau fight: whether you believe he lost or not, Tibau turned out to be on EPO later, which is probably also what helped him cut so much weight in the first place.
Considering how close the fight was, it's very reasonable to assume that Khabib would've won beyond the shadow of a doubt against a clean Tibau.

It doesn't matter how good of a fighter an individual is at one point in time. What matters is what you can accomplish with those skills.

Khabib has great wins, but not enough of them. He has a decent amount of dominance in the game but not long enough. He has decent accomplishments like a dominant run and a few title defences but nothing record setting there, no move ups in weightclass etc.

Competition is steep, there's many guys who simply did a lot more than him, some with less ability and skills than him.

GSP is the better and more complete fighter he's proven it against all styles of opposition, Khabib has looked good because he's been facing strikers and no elite MMA wrestlers.

The moment he can't take his opponent down he looks like an average fighter at best, we've seen this against Tibau and Laquinta. He has no plan B.

Last edited:
It took khabib 4 rounds to beat conor,gsp would need 1

Back